What's The Best Fogger/sprayer/atomizer?

• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I have been searching for a fogger but have yet to find one that fits my needs. I am looking for something that has a large tank, and shoots a fine mist 20+ feet. I have seen some decent models, but not sure if they are ideal or not. I have heard of paint sprayers, but I am not sure about that. These are two models I have researched, but I am looking for something maybe a little bigger and something that runs off gas. Electric would work however.
617Y-vZqt%2BL._SL1200_.jpg

61wfM8cU-DL._SL1200_.jpg

Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
#2 is what I have and it shoots a fine mist about 20' or so I'd say, easily. If you'd like to borrow it before buying I'd be happy to let you try it out, see if it's what would suit your needs.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

633955365520.jpg

Ive used this for awhile now,overkill if anything.It would work tits for outdoor or big big indoor areas.Ive never used the gas one you show but ive seen the electric one used and will say the airless would kick its ass and you can hold much more liquid if you need it.Little electric would probably do me just fine but i already had the airless so i use it.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@Seamaiden Would love to see that bad boy in action. I think you have also mentioned a 26 gal sprayer that you use on your atv. I think I could really benifit from that in the future, as I have a half acre or so of crops I would love to treat.

@fishwhistle Is that a paint sprayer? Does it have a fine mist? I am looking for something with a fine mist to optimize total surface area coverage.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Bd,Its an airless paint sprayer from lowes,I dont think anything could compare for fast even coverage.Ive always just used the tip that came with it but they sell different ones for spraying different materials,im sure they have a fine one.Its way overkill for small areas though.
Hey taco,i just ordered that fogmaster from amazon after seeing your post to try it out,that thing is pretty badass!Never knew they had so many other uses.
http://www.fogmaster.com/hand_held_5330.htm

Taco

Taco

Fishwhistle… I am a professional auto detailer by trade and have been using this little machine for interior cleaning for years now…

It wasn't until about a year or so ago I decided to try miticides/pesticides/ and even stuff like MightyWash in it on my personal garden and had EXCELLENT results!

Love Love Love my Fogmaster Jr.!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

How far does the Fog Master Jr shoot Taco? Seems like a nice unit.

Taco

Taco

I'd say in all honesty it shoots out maybe 6-8 feet.

It can be used as a hand held as well to get in those corners or hard to reach areas.

I wear a Tyvek suit, respirator, long gloves, and goggles when ever using this badboy in my indoor garden

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@Seamaiden Would love to see that bad boy in action. I think you have also mentioned a 26 gal sprayer that you use on your atv. I think I could really benifit from that in the future, as I have a half acre or so of crops I would love to treat.

@fishwhistle Is that a paint sprayer? Does it have a fine mist? I am looking for something with a fine mist to optimize total surface area coverage.
I've got the tank sprayer already on the quad, I can show you how I use it if you like and give a demonstration of its reach. Same with the fogger, I'll show you when we see each other.

3G Labs

3G Labs

@fishwhistle
We started using those paint sprayers too , looks like a cloud of smoke rising out of the canopy, maximum coverage. Its made those long spray days so much more enjoyable! But definately overkill for the small homegrow.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

We forgot to fire it up! :eek:

Doh! I will check it out next time.

@fishwhistle
We started using those paint sprayers too , looks like a cloud of smoke rising out of the canopy, maximum coverage. Its made those long spray days so much more enjoyable! But definately overkill for the small homegrow.

So you agree then, the paint sprayer has a even coverage of fine mist with a good distance on the spray? I have fruit trees and wine vines also that could use a spraying, along with cannabis and my veggies. I am not going to waste money on something that doesn't go above and beyond my needs. Thanks for the input.

3G Labs

3G Labs

@Bulldog11
Absolutely . Should fit your needs perfectly, we use ours on the lowest setting and the mist easily travels 10+ ft. Plus because the nozzle is quick fitting, im sure there is a mix of sprayer heads out there. Different size of machines, varying in price range up to 900$.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

@fishwhistle
We started using those paint sprayers too , looks like a cloud of smoke rising out of the canopy, maximum coverage. Its made those long spray days so much more enjoyable! But definately overkill for the small homegrow.[/QUOTE

Thats why i ordered that little fogmaster unit,The paint sprayer is way over kill in smaller areas but in big areas/outdoor it kicks ass on all the little units.
Bulldog,mine was 299 at lowes i think.

Last edited:
rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I have that #2 one also
I think it's from flo-master
It's been a good unit, zero problems

A

adower

Get #2. They carry it at home depot. If it ever breaks you can return almost anything there.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

633955365520.jpg

Ive used this for awhile now,overkill if anything.It would work tits for outdoor or big big indoor areas.Ive never used the gas one you show but ive seen the electric one used and will say the airless would kick its ass and you can hold much more liquid if you need it.Little electric would probably do me just fine but i already had the airless so i use it.
Rock on!

Latest posts

Top Bottom