what's the best, most effective organic fungicide to use when you have a fungal infestation?

• Thread starter ghost79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ghost79

ghost79

Thank you Seamaiden for helping me out significantly! My backpack sprayer is 4.5 gal. capacity. So, if I use the recommended rate of 1.28oz./gal. x 4.5 gal.= 5.76oz. of oxidate/4.5gal. of water. I probably should scale it to 5.75oz., correct? Should I use it for 3 consecutive day's for the "curative" treatment, or once every 5 to 7 day's? And, one last math question I tried to figure out, but have no idea, maybe you or someone else could help me out on, is what would be the dilution ratio of 1:2,000 used for the preventative treatment? THANK YOU EVERYONE!:)

ghost79

ghost79

I was stoned and forgot to ask how many oz./gal. do I use when the recommended rate is 40 oz. per 100 gallons of water for preventative treatment? I can't do math for shit! Thanks again

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That would be 4oz/10gals, easy peasy (just knock a zero off, .4oz/1gal, which is just under a half an ounce, or 1 tablespoon, or 15mls). And yes, I would go with 5.75oz, that .01oz isn't going to make a huge difference in treatment.

As for how often depends on how bad the problem is right now along with how the issue responds. If it responds well then I would hold off, but plan to treat within the 5-7 time frame. If it doesn't then I would treat sooner. My advice is to PLAN to have to treat daily, but don't mix it up until you're absolutely certain you're doing it.

Go to Walmart or someplace like that and get yourself a couple of those graduated measuring glasses that gives you ounces, tablespoons, teaspoons and milliliters (or something like that). They're about as big as a small juice glass, mine top out at the 5oz measurement. Start using that so you can more easily see what is equal to what, because that will help your mad math skillz.

ghost79

ghost79

That would be 4oz/10gals, easy peasy (just knock a zero off, .4oz/1gal, which is just under a half an ounce, or 1 tablespoon, or 15mls). And yes, I would go with 5.75oz, that .01oz isn't going to make a huge difference in treatment.

As for how often depends on how bad the problem is right now along with how the issue responds. If it responds well then I would hold off, but plan to treat within the 5-7 time frame. If it doesn't then I would treat sooner. My advice is to PLAN to have to treat daily, but don't mix it up until you're absolutely certain you're doing it.

Go to Walmart or someplace like that and get yourself a couple of those graduated measuring glasses that gives you ounces, tablespoons, teaspoons and milliliters (or something like that). They're about as big as a small juice glass, mine top out at the 5oz measurement. Start using that so you can more easily see what is equal to what, because that will help your mad math skillz.
THANK YOU, Seamaiden, you're the man! You've helped me out significantly and am starting to get the math a little bit.;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom