What's The Best Way To Get Rid Of All Your Stocks.

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm with the other one who mentioned a hemp plant using them.
Hmmmm. That might be a good business to start up. Would Farmers be willing to give away or would they want to sell them. Give away at first until they realize what we get for it . Then they would want us to pay them to take off their hands.
Hmmm.
Might be good.
STR8

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I think a lot of people here are underestimating the size of the pile of stalks. This pile was 20 feet wide. Twelve feet tall and about thirty feet long. There is no burn piles allowed at either property and once the stalks get wet they don't burn very well at all.
Good grief charlie brown........ lol.......... what a good problem to have. :D Ya you would need a massive compost container for that............:smoking: . I had no idea, sorry I couldn't help.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm with the other one who mentioned a hemp plant using them.
Hmmmm. That might be a good business to start up. Would Farmers be willing to give away or would they want to sell them. Give away at first until they realize what we get for it . Then they would want us to pay them to take off their hands.
Hmmm.
Might be good.
STR8
I really like that idea dude............. See Str8 thats why you make da big bucks :cool:

Dabominable

Dabominable

I put them in a massive u haul and dropped them off at the dump.. I asked the dump if they were okay with it before I brought them and they said it happens all the time in sonoma county and they could care less... It was a lot of stalks and everyone was looking at us-- it was pretty funny..
It may happen all the time..But it doesn't mean they don't have an eye on you, or a spotter, even being a legal state, that's a little too loud for me. I'd pay a friend or some nephews etc to just cut them down and bury them under a mulch pile. I am a little more neurotic then most. But knowing someone saw me dump all that, i'd keep me up at night worrying. And always make your grow store shop, the laston the list beforehome.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

View attachment 547707 now aren't you sorry you asked?

Hemp Crete is much weaker than concrete. I do compressive strength tests on concrete. When a 4 inch concrete cylinder breaks from a bridge form test the geo guys across the street pick it up on their richter. Over 100,000 psi in some cases. Hemp Crete is just lighter and better at insulating.

Top Bottom