What's the best way to make hash for a beginner?

• Thread starter TSD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dothraki

Dothraki

I see it like this...comparing to alcohol (don’t drink anymore but everyone’s familiar with it)

Flower: From cheap beer all the way up to a nice fine Napa cab sauv. Theres a strain/quality for everyone.
Hash: liquor, mostly a fine scotch or bourbon, quality matters.
Dabs: Everclear, Bacardi 151, funneling, moonshine.

I think a lot of the extracts lose properties that contribute to the overall feeling of the high including classic hash, but classic hash retains more when compared to waxes, shatters etc. Everyone has different preferences but yes dabs are more power punches than quality of high. Especially that Diamond stuff people make, that’s just overboard lol.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Well of course frank , I've always been blessed with high quality strains , mostly clone only , I always grow fire or that strain is history .your extracts are only as good as your bud , and extract as good as processer . My last harvest was a clone only cut called " kushmint" hybrid . I use a modified version of the Lucas formula and I have to get quality and yeild to stay successful . The extract is gravy for me . But I learned from some pretty successful processers .I lost all my pictures as i didn't back everything up . I was unable to retrieve my acct from 2010 . I had a 10 k vert grow in 2012 was all "daywrevker cut of headband and the real cut of ECSD My inventory always goes to the top shelf . Otherwise what are we doing .it's all in the genetics , don't you agree ?
What was your old handle when you registered here before?

TSD

TSD

I see it like this...comparing to alcohol (don’t drink anymore but everyone’s familiar with it)

Flower: From cheap beer all the way up to a nice fine Napa cab sauv. Theres a strain/quality for everyone.
Hash: liquor, mostly a fine scotch or bourbon, quality matters.
Dabs: Everclear, Bacardi 151, funneling, moonshine.

I think a lot of the extracts lose properties that contribute to the overall feeling of the high including classic hash, but classic hash retains more when compared to waxes, shatters etc. Everyone has different preferences but yes dabs are more power punches than quality of high. Especially that Diamond stuff people make, that’s just overboard lol.
I've tried dabs several times, I always get a massive headache...I'll stick to my bud or maybe some hash to go night night. I like to taste the terps and enjoy smoking it... dabs make me feel like I'm smoking crack 🤣

Dothraki

Dothraki

I've tried dabs several times, I always get a massive headache...I'll stick to my bud or maybe some hash to go night night. I like to taste the terps and enjoy smoking it... dabs make me feel like I'm smoking crack 🤣
Hahaha. Exactly how I feel about it.

lbezy

lbezy

I'd say a lot is in the genetics for sure, but even the best genetics in the hands of someone that doesn't know what they are doing won't yield dank... and even dank in the hands of someone that fucks up the dry/cure process won't yield fire, as the hip kids say lol. It's really a labor of love to get anything from seed/baby to high quality smoke... that goes for gardening at large. If I neglect my tomatoes all year, my finished sauce won't be as good as if I cared for them and got them to thier full potential, that's just facts.
Yes I agree , I'm talking about lower nug and shake , I don't Evan blast the trim I give to a edible contact and she keeps .in canna butter for free . So not splitting hairs here , truly this is how I make my living " legally" and have since 2011 but I still grow high quality product and STILL HAVE THE LOVE FOR THE PLANT!
Something lost in the commercial world of mediy marijuana . That's just my options, I could wrong .

Top Bottom