What's The Difference Between The Nute Pack, Root Pack, And Foliar Pack??

• Thread starter Tank333
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Delerium

Delerium

@Delerium Sulfur will inhibit the growth of all fungi, so yes if you are doing sulfur burns you should wait a week so after using sulfer, and a week after using bennies to reapply sulfur.

Walls have all been cleaned no sulphur or anything.
Crown fed my UC with Root Pack, then foliared the plants and room walls and equipment.
Recommend bleaching the walls at the end of the run and reapply the foliar to the equipment and walls floors, or is reapplying the foliar without disinfecting the room acceptable?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
So when you mix the bennies in water or nute solution,l or tea, you are going to have a bit of talc swirling around. What happens when you do not let the solution settle prior to watering, is you water in all the talc. The talc then creates a hard pan on the soil surface (especially in potted plants). This is bad for drainage. That is the only thing it is bad for.

SO you want to let the solution/tea/water settle for 3-5 minutes, then pour the liquid out, leaving the majority of the talc carrier in a sludge at the bottom of the container. The rinse that out and pour it in the toilet or the grass or wherever.
lol..Right on Cap. I knew that..
But I didnt know that the 1st time i sprayed the foilair .:banghead: made a mess!..lol
been doing it that way since..But its good to have that info up for others

But, when I make Worm casting ACT tea for watering into the soil...I have been leaving the talc (along with the worm castings) The Talc is spread out pretty good though:)

When I transplant, I like to dust roots with Azos..and put a little in the pot too.

I was thinking I could use the Your Biowar roots the same way..
But now, I thinking, I better not. Im just going to use the roots for ACT teas

Great Stuff Cap!

Last edited:
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
lol..Right on Cap. I knew that..
But I didnt know that the 1st time i sprayed the foilair .:banghead: made a mess!..lol
been doing it that way since..But its good to have that info up for others

But, when I make Worm casting ACT tea for watering into the soil...I have been leaving the talc (along with the worm castings) The Talc is spread out pretty good though:)

When I transplant, I like to dust roots with Azos..and put a little in the pot too.

I was thinking I could use the Your Biowar roots the same way..
But now, I thinking, I better not. Im just going to use the roots for ACT teas

Great Stuff Cap!

You may repalce the azos AND mykos with only the nute pack, and you may use it the same way.

Delerium

Delerium

@Capulator
Crown fed my UC with Root Pack, then foliared the plants and room walls and equipment.
Do you recommend bleaching the walls at the end of the run and reapply the foliar to the equipment and walls floors, or is reapplying the foliar without disinfecting the room acceptable?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@Capulator
Do you recommend bleaching the walls at the end of the run and reapply the foliar to the equipment and walls floors, or is reapplying the foliar without disinfecting the room acceptable?

It's the foliar pack that can help with the bugs brother, not the root pack.

N

nightmarecreature

I have a few questions about the Foliar pack.

Can it be used as a root drench to prevent bugs?

Does it need to be brewed? Or can it just be mixed with water and sprayed?

When the silica Talc dries, does it create dust that is dangerous for your lungs?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I have a few questions about the Foliar pack.

Can it be used as a root drench to prevent bugs?

Does it need to be brewed? Or can it just be mixed with water and sprayed?

When the silica Talc dries, does it create dust that is dangerous for your lungs?

foliar pack yes is for bugs as a spray or drench. Comparable to met52, botaniguard, gognats, microbelife photosynth and nofly... but all in one product.

It can be mixed with just water (non/dechlorinated)and sprayed. Let the talc carrier settle out for 3-5 minutes and pour the liquid off the top in to the sprayer or on to substrate to avoid talc carrier.

If the talc is totally dry then yes it can be harmful to your lungs if you inhale it. It comes with 10% moisture so it should not be an issue.

N

nightmarecreature

foliar pack yes is for bugs as a spray or drench. Comparable to met52, botaniguard, gognats, microbelife photosynth and nofly... but all in one product.

It can be mixed with just water (non/dechlorinated)and sprayed. Let the talc carrier settle out for 3-5 minutes and pour the liquid off the top in to the sprayer or on to substrate to avoid talc carrier.

If the talc is totally dry then yes it can be harmful to your lungs if you inhale it. It comes with 10% moisture so it should not be an issue.

Thanks. I have one more. Would a wetting agent (Yucca organic)improve the foliar pack if sprayed? Or is it good to go without it?

N

nightmarecreature

That stuff you use is super concentrated. I'm sure it would last a long time. I might try the pint. I use Humboldt Sticky, it works great but you need to use a lot of it.

N

nightmarecreature

You convinced me! I ordered the Foliar pack!

I've run Root Bloom, Great White and tarantula, I have not been impressed by any of them. I've run without them and I have not noticed any difference. I've used Beneficial Biologics Sea Green and I've noticed a difference with that stuff. The funny thing is that when I've used Root Bloom, Great White,tarantula in my cloner or in my rockwool, I get root rot or slime everytime. I don't have any of those problems when I use straight water.

I wish you sold a multipack sample, that had the Nute,Root and Foliar pack together at 1 oz each. I would have probably ordered sooner.

N

nightmarecreature

I was expecting OGBiowar to be a Ziploc bag full of talc and spores, with a black and white sticker printed on a computer. Nope, straight pro foil package with instructions! It can be resealed too!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I was expecting OGBiowar to be a Ziploc bag full of talc and spores, with a black and white sticker printed on a computer. Nope, straight pro foil package with instructions! It can be resealed too!

Hey man sorry for the delay and I will get your samples out tomorrow. I have been dealing with soem shit and I have a funeral to go to today, but I won't forget.

It used to be ziplock baggies with sharpie writing. :cigar:

Top Bottom