What's The Difference When Smoke With Tobacco Or Clean?

• Thread starter WeedLoverr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I've smoked a blunt, and it was nasty. So, what's the difference? I guess it depends on how much you like tobacco, the quality of herb and tobacco you're using and what you're rolling it up with. I feel the tobacco almost completely masks the cannabis, I find it very unpleasant, aka nasty.
Strictly Ital is vital = no as we call it in the land of Oz SPIN . I'm with Seamaiden.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Every time I smoke anything including the best weed I can get, out of a bowl, paper, or blunt, it tastes nasty. It tastes just like an ash tray or similar to a cigarette. I used to get some weed back in the day that smelled and tasted funky when burned but everything I get today smells and tastes exactly the same when burned to me. Maybe I am just spoiled by the amazing taste of vaping dry herb.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Every time I smoke anything including the best weed I can get, out of a bowl, paper, or blunt, it tastes nasty. It tastes just like an ash tray or similar to a cigarette. I used to get some weed back in the day that smelled and tasted funky when burned but everything I get today smells and tastes exactly the same when burned to me. Maybe I am just spoiled by the amazing taste of vaping dry herb.
LoL ya but smoke for a day and the ash taste is gone. Same thing happens to me when I'm dabbing

Underthesun

Underthesun

I tried the 50/50 in Amsterdam and I wanted to barf. Not being a nicotine user my tolerance was zero and I held the hits in like you normally would smoking a $15 joint.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That was my first thought!

Funny thing, I used to smoke about 35yrs ago. I stopped when I got pregnant (it made me puke), then saw no reason to pick it back up once the barfies were over. Yet, I still occasionally have dreams about smoking and in every single one, I'll take a hit and think, "Oh God, this is AWFUL! Yuck! I'm never smoking tobacco again." I can literally taste it in my dream. Weird, after all these years, huh?

H

Haley

In Europe it's very popular to mix weed fifty fifty with tobacco,in USA it's almost a sin.
Mixing with tobacco dilutes the high,flavor and exposes you to nicotine etc,its a cultural thing I guess.
I live in the USA and in the state I live in we call that spliffing. I just tried it for the first time a week ago and I love it! It actually felt stronger than my normal high with just straight weed.

hermit186

hermit186

tobacco
Untitled
if you mix weed with it it takes longer and doesn't hurt as much but the end result is the same.

J Dee

J Dee

Clean as In Pure I assume.
Stay Pure as you can as you will get addicted to cigarettes as well. You dont want 2 Bad Habits.... as I am writing this, I have a Skunk joint in my right hand and a can off bud light in the left. (guess How im writing this :) :) )

alexj

alexj

India 1969 on my way to Manali . on train to Simla met another traveler with some amazing hash. only trouble was it was already pressed with tobacco. Two hits from a chillim and i was sick as a dog and stoned as shit,
Just terrible and I was no newbi.That was the only time i poked any kind of weed with tobacco
Seems most places mix their weed and tobacco.

Top Bottom