Whats The Diffrence Between Gsc Forum Cut And Thin Mint?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

whats the diffrence between the 2 cuts? pics would be nice too... looking to get a gsc but cant decide between the forum cut or the thin mint cut cuz idk the diffrence.

Tnelz

Tnelz

It's a completely different plant. if u can get either I'd suggest u get both. if u can only get one I'd say go forum. but it's a preference thing. Forum is such beautiful bud. thin mints is nice as well but kind of cunty. u should be after ogkb imo. good luck man.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Ogkb is the way to go.. but there is better clone onlys now. Then GSC Wedding cake? Dosiods? Csi mendo purps. Look amazing if ur going for that color. But get them all! Thin mint, forum, Triangle, ghost.
End of the day I've never been a cookie bandwagon guy. but the strains u named are bangers. I've got forum and ogkb and the are definitely the truth in their own way. I'd still take a solid og or chem over anything. dosent even have to be clone only. some amazing finds in seed packs. I've got legends genetically speaking but still pop seeds looking for something new. Sorry for going off topic here. in saying all that cookies Def have a place. so whatever u choose your will need happy

vangs

vangs

Ogkb is the way to go.. but there is better clone onlys now. Then GSC Wedding cake? Dosiods? Csi mendo purps. Look amazing if ur going for that color. But get them all! Thin mint, forum, Triangle, ghost.
well im on the east coast so i cant really get clones of any gsc. nothing verified or grown out by multiple people.. if i knew someone on the west maybe i could fly out and try and drive some back home but i dont know where to find them and before i start looking for people who may have them i want to figure out which cut i want. where can i find a triangle cut?

vangs

vangs

End of the day I've never been a cookie bandwagon guy. but the strains u named are bangers. I've got forum and ogkb and the are definitely the truth in their own way. I'd still take a solid og or chem over anything. dosent even have to be clone only. some amazing finds in seed packs. I've got legends genetically speaking but still pop seeds looking for something new. Sorry for going off topic here. in saying all that cookies Def have a place. so whatever u choose your will need happy
do both cuts give it that look it that gsc look when the buds are dried ?

vangs

vangs

ok so i decided to just get the cali conn forum cut.. anyone have any dried bud pics of the forum cut? or the thin mint.

GreenLion

GreenLion

Ya due to you being on the east coast.. there is some special stuff coming from there.. but if you are going to do seed form. Devine genetics has a great s1 of gsc...

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I don't think the Devine GSC is available anymore. And yea, stay the fuck away from Cali connect, you don't buy your portherhouse steaks at WalMart do you?

CSI has some cookies crosses that you can find some cookies leaners in. He used the forum cut. Get a pack of bubba's girl and you will probably find a GSC leaner in there that will be fire for sure.

vangs

vangs

Ya due to you being on the east coast.. there is some special stuff coming from there.. but if you are going to do seed form. Devine genetics has a great s1 of gsc...
if i came over to the west, looking for clone not seed, do i have better chances finding what i need?

vangs

vangs

I don't think the Devine GSC is available anymore. And yea, stay the fuck away from Cali connect, you don't buy your portherhouse steaks at WalMart do you?

CSI has some cookies crosses that you can find some cookies leaners in. He used the forum cut. Get a pack of bubba's girl and you will probably find a GSC leaner in there that will be fire for sure.
have you tried tiramisu cookies from bay genetics? what is ogkb cookies?

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Dungeon vault is the shit. Know the breeder personally. The grandpa's breathe are awesome there is some 50 day phenos popping up here and there. Also try lost soul, purple champagne, hot rod, those are some that I pulled some bangers from. The purple champagne shits on gsc in every department.

alaskind

alaskind

decided to go with grandpas breath f2 from dvg... any reviews on that strain?
as well stated before OGKB is the shit, as far as cooks goes. Ive grown out a few good cuts including thin mint, berners and forum, now checking out a platinum, but best cookies for personal Ive grown is the OGKB cut. That said its pretty nice that the Grandpas breath line is nice cuz its also a decent yielder, and if ya get the right one there are some really nice hints of the purps as far as terps go too... good choice, Im thinkin...

alaskind

alaskind

have you tried tiramisu cookies from bay genetics? what is ogkb cookies?
OGKB refers to the screenname of a guy on another forum... OGKushBreath. One of the first peeps associated with cooks publicly.

vangs

vangs

Dungeon vault is the shit. Know the breeder personally. The grandpa's breathe are awesome there is some 50 day phenos popping up here and there. Also try lost soul, purple champagne, hot rod, those are some that I pulled some bangers from. The purple champagne shits on gsc in every department.
do you have any pictures?? also what about swamp thang? i was thinking of going with swamp thamp and grandpas breath, but if purple champagne is better then maybe ill go with that instead

vangs

vangs

It's a completely different plant. if u can get either I'd suggest u get both. if u can only get one I'd say go forum. but it's a preference thing. Forum is such beautiful bud. thin mints is nice as well but kind of cunty. u should be after ogkb imo. good luck man.
i decided to go with DVG Swamp thang which is triangle kush x grandpas breath F2 i belive

vangs

vangs

DVG swamp thang. im going with that... its triangle kush x grandpas breath f2 i think.... does anyone have a info on this strain? anything i should look out for? specific phenos?

vangs

vangs

just looked it up.. the genetics are triangle kush x grandpas breath

Top Bottom