Whats the fastest flowering strain ????

• Thread starter mrdjk5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdjk5

HI ALL , thought id just make a thread as ive been wondering wich is the fastest flowering strain , as there are plenty of experianced growers on thc so if any1 can give there veiws or say wich they think is the fastest flowering strain please feel free todo so
thanks all , djk5

F

frenchfarmer

imo the quickest is "euforia" from ducth passion ready in 45 dayz. i Never tried something quicker.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

quality takes time.. best to get a good pack off seeds find the best pheno. and clone from her.

C

coldnorth

c99 is a quick finisher, hard to come by seeds, but known for a good sativa high

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

What about top44,never tried it,but is supposedly done in 44 days.I would rather go for quality rather than quickness:flower

F

frenchfarmer

top 44 is not as quick as euforia for me .... euforia is a good weed i don't know if now dp sell quality seeds but when i had buy this pack i have found some really nice phéno and all finished under 50 days for real .

O

ograskal

hey raskal does greencrack exist in seed form??

Hey wassup FF....I dont think there are any pure GC seeds available anywhere that I know of...I do know that H&L made some GC hybrids a while ago though....~ogr

F

frenchfarmer

now u know what could be ur futur project ^^ a quick weed :p thank you for answering bro

4 Dragons

Northern California Goo can be taken anywhere from 45 to 74 days covered in resin.

D

d-P

my opinion...

cuts: Pukeberry and Green Crack both in 42-45 days, 35 Day in 35-40 days
seed: Apollo11 or Cindy both in about 7 weeks, pheno dependent

but there are others to be found, thing is finding something that finishes that fast and is also something of quality u wanna smoke

B

big mike

I got one pheno in a pack of Mikado from Federation Seeds that would finish in 42-45days..

K

kid606

imo the quickest is "euforia" from ducth passion ready in 45 dayz. i Never tried something quicker.

must be the pheno..the euf cut floating around here is a classic 9 week strain..the pheno here yields good and tastes almost like a haze with some grapefruit influence..i like it a lot..good daytime smoke..not too strong..

there's also a clone only called "sweet berlin" that finishes pretty fast..it's a special top44 selection..

F

FastForward

And don't forget TGA's The Third Dimension which goes pretty quick - 45-50 days...and wow, there's seeds available here, right now...under 'Auctions' :)

M

moggggys

fastest ive grown was fast blast at some time between 31 and 33 days , that was a freak , most go to 40 or so days , theres a clone only called 39 days in america , other than this theres a fair few fast but dont forget fast normally means bugger all yeild , theitaliankid in the uk showed a bloody lovely looking purple power plant which was also 6 weeks and id guess it shouldnt be too hard to find that pheno from some F2`s , other than this its grow shit loads of strains and have a great time hunting

G

grizz

Raskel hit the nail on he head, H&L crossed green crack and tres dog, I am currently running them and found two good moms, one looks ready at 45 to 50 days but I let them go 60. the other keeper went 70 and is some awsome smoke, they call this cross Appalacian, very green crack dominate, also you better have some good oder control, this stuff smells for miles

CBF

CBF

Supporter
imo there isnt anything finishes less then 9 wks(only grown C99 from all that you guys are talkin about) these lines you all speak of, what is the condition of the trics? are there ambers of any kind at 45 to 55 days?

i know peeps take there plants at different stages, but really plant aint done till theres some ambers goin on. ive taken plants when ive seen some cloudy trics, and everytime there not finished. sure you get a nice pop to the bean, but its short lived, tastes and aromas are more like hay then kind smoke.

are the buds nice and plump at 45 days? i cant hardly believe they would be.

Top Bottom