Whats the fastest flowering strain ????

• Thread starter mrdjk5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grizz

imo there isnt anything finishes less then 9 wks(only grown C99 from all that you guys are talkin about) these lines you all speak of, what is the condition of the trics? are there ambers of any kind at 45 to 55 days?

i know peeps take there plants at different stages, but really plant aint done till theres some ambers goin on. ive taken plants when ive seen some cloudy trics, and everytime there not finished. sure you get a nice pop to the bean, but its short lived, tastes and aromas are more like hay then kind smoke.

are the buds nice and plump at 45 days? i cant hardly believe they would be.
I agree with you totaly on the tric deal, thats why I let mine go longer, but one thing about the green crack is the buds are fat and look ready at 45 to 50 days, but like you said the trics arent even cloudy yet, at least mine werent.

M

moggggys

imo there isnt anything finishes less then 9 wks(only grown C99 from all that you guys are talkin about) these lines you all speak of, what is the condition of the trics? are there ambers of any kind at 45 to 55 days?

i know peeps take there plants at different stages, but really plant aint done till theres some ambers goin on. ive taken plants when ive seen some cloudy trics, and everytime there not finished. sure you get a nice pop to the bean, but its short lived, tastes and aromas are more like hay then kind smoke.

are the buds nice and plump at 45 days? i cant hardly believe they would be.

done means when looking at speed means calyx have swollen and will not produce any more bud unless it foxtails , the trics are cloudy and the plant is clearly starting its maturity process rather than still in a growth stage , amber is ok but not everyone wants a stone as some of us like a high , what your refering to is a matter of taste which is subjective rather than out and out speed , plants can but finished in 6 weeks without a doubt , ive also grow C99 and dont concider it to be that fast and most strains will yeild shit loads more if allowed to mature as long as possible but thats not what this thread is about , its about simply about the single aspect of speed

another quality strain for 6 weeks is mikado , oddly i have alsorts from this uncluding tri`s and auto`s

P

ProGroWannabe

......"another quality strain for 6 weeks is mikado , oddly i have alsorts from this uncluding tri`s and auto`s"

So, can you elaborate a little on your experience with Mikado? I've been interested in it for a while, and if I don't make my damn mind up before long, it's gonna disappear like a fart in the wind......like a few others that I thought I wanted. Pooooof--Gone! lol

M

moggggys

......"another quality strain for 6 weeks is mikado , oddly i have alsorts from this uncluding tri`s and auto`s"

So, can you elaborate a little on your experience with Mikado? I've been interested in it for a while, and if I don't make my damn mind up before long, it's gonna disappear like a fart in the wind......like a few others that I thought I wanted. Pooooof--Gone! lol

its a short arsed little sat that can autoflower if your lucky/unlucky , it initially grows dam slow but catches up after some time , there immencly sativa looking with masses of branching held by really shitty branches that can suffer the weright of bud indoors , outdoors they bulk up a bit more thanks to the action of the wind , the fans are the same and very distinctive due to the way the stem of fans are so long and exactly 90% from the stem , not the usual pointing upward then bending over ,,, straight out , flowering comes on with a vengence with plants always showing masses of preflowers , within 4 days its clear there flowering fully and they then go onto produce reasonable yeilds of very frosty bud , sadly i cant at the minute remember the taste or smell ,,, i think its slightly sweet but dont hold me on that ,,, anyway couple of things of note are its a royal bastard to clone as the clones will autoflower due to stress , also so will the mom plants if given stress ,lesser light times of say 14/10 or if root bound in a pot , this means mothers can be fun to keep and if you care to try then trim the roots regually , give them high nitrogen and 24/7 lighting , i managed 6 months on a mom before it was all too much when i sat her in the bedroom window , the lesser light trigger the point of no return so it was bye bye , ive also had pure auto`s that flowered instantly under 24/7 and the tri`s were nice to see , the only female tri ive ever had was a mikado alll the rest were male , so do watch for phenos with it

would i recommend it ? well deer like it ? yeah its a great plant to have in the fridge waiting for the summer to pop out , i gave some to a friend who also grew it and to be honest he didnt rate it at all , he didnt like the strech or the smoke or yeilds which was sad but its each to thee own i guess and ive got to applaud the honesty from him , me i kindda like it , i guess its a little lost on me as ive get better outdoor or indoor strains plus better autoflowers and better yeilders , this makes me a seed whore with plenty of choice so poor little mikado misses out

P

ProGroWannabe

..... this makes me a seed whore with plenty of choice so poor little mikado misses out

LOL.....thanks for all the info there moggggys! That was pretty detailed. The one thing that is a deal-breaker with me is the auto-flower tendency, (dammit). Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on the auto's. It's just that I'm soon to have ALOT going on and I need everything to be scheduled and as predictable as possible.

I assume yours was from Federation?

Thanks for sharing. It saves me from buying a pack and having it screw with my Op.

C

cecilc

Just finished a Pink Grapefruit Cocktail x Orange Crush that is a speed demon. According to BCGA the pgfct goes 50-55 and the oc 55-60 but there is no need to take this girl past 50. I took one at 42 and she was fine. Few more days mighta been better perhaps, but she was good to go. Tasty smoke. Good buzz. And yep cush is always a quicky. ;)

I

ismokepot

Sensi Hash Plant has a pheni that is well done at 42-45 days. Nice yield too. The later plants are stronger though......

Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

ok C99 sounds nice but i could only find seeds on the net from Spice Brothers

heres wat they say

Cinderella (C99)

The C99 has been hailed as the Holy Grail by Bros Grimm and is an extremely productive, potent plant and very stable. Growers often note pre flowers between the age of 4 and 6 weeks. Node 6 is commonly where they start, The scent is very sweet and fruity. It won't "fool" anyone who's familiar with MJ, but the average person might not recognize the scent as pot. They start to smell after 3 weeks of 12/12 and they're harvested 4 weeks later, so the SHORT flowering cycle helps a bit by lessening the amount of time your garden "stinks". The plants that show first are usually males. Yields are highly dependant on the methods used. Pruning style and number of plants/area make a BIG difference. Professional growers are often yielding around 2lbs/kW. The scent given off by Cinderella is NOT the typical "pot stench"...not at all skunky -she's sweet and fruity. Someone passing by the flowering room might not recognize the scent as pot and mistake it for tropical flowers. When you rub the resin you can definitely smell it. C-99 is more psychedelic be sure to smoke a little wait a few minutes, then think about whether or not you need any more...it's easy to over-indulge and become paranoid. Specifications: ~ Flower: 6-7 weeks

any one grow anything from spice brothers?

N$

S

sound1744

Top 44

top 44 is not as quick as euforia for me .... euforia is a good weed i don't know if now dp sell quality seeds but when i had buy this pack i have found some really nice phéno and all finished under 50 days for real .

yea id go with the top 44 maybe find a good pheno.

and you'l be laughing man. peace:damnhippie:

K

krunchbubble

Premium Member
Supporter
have to mention third dimension by subcool again. for the potency and yield alone she would be a keeper, but that shes done in 45 days makes it a must strain to have.

G

Gizmoe

G-13 labs claims Gigabud will finish flower in 45 days....ive got a free fem seed ill let you know if its true or not in a few months when i start my next grow

Top Bottom