What's the future hold?

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solidopc

Solidopc

Solidopc,there's many hybrids going around it's hard to keep track of them. Most of them are clone only unless they're backcrosses. G-13 started as a clone that Neville bought back in the '80's and took home home with him. What were left with is hybrids-Pacific G-13
Airborne G-13
Socal G-13
And so on,they range from G-13/hashplant,G-13/NL,G-13/Afghan,G-13/Haze,G-13/Skunk....you get the picture. It basicly depends on wich hybrid you have and they're effects range greatly. I've seen fights over this discussion and could care less how it got started, the only thing that concerns me is the outcome of a plant, not it's name. The ones i use have shown great pain relieving abilities and are a breeze to grow.

Thanks for that, great info. I've no idea which cross was used with the original to make these, but i'm not too concerned really.

The reason i've never grown any is because i've heard G13 isn't a very nice tasting, or pretty bland tasting weed. Even though it's very strong, i still like to enjoy the smoke aswell. Not sure how true this would be with these seeds as it must have something else in there. Only one way to find out i guess. Sounds like a good culprit for my coco experiments, being easy to grow and all.

B

Blackbird

Sounds like you got a good plan there Mota, lots of tasty strains. Peace and stay safe!!
Peace
Blackbird

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
mota
i hate doing what everyone else is doing

i feel ya mota thats wat makes u so special
now im even more interested in this pk its from cananda n got ur stamp of heavy med

these are a fresh bloodline of purple goodness
sounds like the purple goddess

lol i thought reef n doc atomic were the only canadians wit high grade

i lov hp im very very interested in
Old skool G-13/hashplant IBL
is this the same g13/hp used in grendal?

1luvbigherb

Motarebel

Motarebel

bigherb it is the same,i forgot i had givin my friend some of the original seeds and we parted ways after i got busted to protect him from the backlash. We just hooked back up after almost 3 years apart and he's about to start throwing pollen of this gem and preserve the work that NDNguy and swampy have put into it. He tells me he is gonna hit up bubba with the pollen as well,i'm doin backflips as this will be my kinda of smoke!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
mota

lol i'm doin backflips as this will be my kinda of smoke
you n me both
backflips if i could i would but i prob brake my neck so ill roll a backward gram spliff n flip out just imagining n anticipating the warmth n strength of such a strain

that a whole lotta bubba

still wonderin
i lov hp im very very interested in
Old skool G-13/hashplant IBL
is this the same g13/hp used in grendal

much thx

1luvbigherb

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I can not wait.

I have some old heri of yours to pop very shortly. I look forward to getting some of your wares into my med circles.

All the best wit the release.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
motarebel

knights templar sounds intresting u can just throw me some to test thanks just playing lol ill be waiting to snag some of ur stuff

samino

samino

Great!

Thats a great line up Mota! Ive got my eye out on that pre 98 Bubba.

Oh yeah, i have started a few of those Grendel beans going right as we speak, I try posting some photos once they start showing a little more foilage.

hubcap

hubcap

man its sooo good havin this dude back in the swing of things....

bring it on militia!!

-hubcap-

D

doggystyled73

KQ & KT are the ones I have my eyes on....

Peace...wpw

same here.. i've never seen any grow or smoke reports on them however.. i'm guessing the two would come out very similar but i could be wrong

Motarebel

Motarebel

Most of the reports on KT went down with HG420.The KQ reports went down with Cannabisworld but any of my old grow reports can still be dug up at Growshopalien. There are many grow reports from testers there even thought the forum site is pretty dead. GSA and Meduser are the only 2 places that stocked my seeds for any amount of time, sannie's shop is another but my bust really put the clamp on that but sannie and i continue to do projects together.

D

doggystyled73

Hey doggy'...here is a nice report w/ some KQ in the mix...from Sannie...
https://www.opengrow.com/index.php?showtopic=38120

& whazzup is starting some KQ & KT...
https://www.opengrow.com/index.php?showtopic=39153&st=0&p=416915

Peace...wpw

awesome.. i'll be checking these out

Most of the reports on KT went down with HG420.The KQ reports went down with Cannabisworld but any of my old grow reports can still be dug up at Growshopalien. There are many grow reports from testers there even thought the forum site is pretty dead. GSA and Meduser are the only 2 places that stocked my seeds for any amount of time, sannie's shop is another but my bust really put the clamp on that but sannie and i continue to do projects together.

thanks for the info mota.. glad you and sannie are still working together.. the two of you really put out some great work and when combined with the prices.. even better!!!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
mota
how bout that canadian pk will you do any work wit her

S

stonerabbit

pre-98 Bubba kush bx-1 I want them , put them on !

Stonerabbit

N

n0dn4rb

glad to see things are in a full effect with the militia and I can't wait till the day comes when your probbi is over so you can really get back to what you love....I know personally how hard it can be to be away from something you love but as you know it will all come in good time my friend....

looking forward to a number of the releases on this list as well as others you have mentioned in various threads....I just want to take the time to thank you Mota as well as the hard working Militia for their efforts in preserving and keeping your gear going....

I just started some of your Oguana Kush and have already been blown away by looks of these ladies.....

M

Mr. Smith

I am a big fan of some of your previous seed Motarebel.
I wish I saved a few phenos but at the time I didn't know of your problems but did pick up one of the last packs that Doc had.
Once your seed is available thru the banks I use I will definately be buying one of each.
Thank you breeder for making a comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom