What's the future hold?

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cpt.kush

ok iv been waiting for your return MOTA i really enjoyed your old stock (gordy's spice) was my fav ...i hope the prices are reasonable i just got word i'll be layed off in a few days !

Z

zipman208

This guy now hows to breed..Have grown Blue Kronic, Toxic Blue, Killer Queen, (<Favorites) and many more, with not 1 Hermie all stable.. I look forward to all you future releases, Anyway I can help give me a shout.......

D

doggystyled73

This guy now hows to breed..Have grown Blue Kronic, Toxic Blue, Killer Queen, (<Favorites) and many more, with not 1 Hermie all stable.. I look forward to all you future releases, Anyway I can help give me a shout.......

i've heard nothing but excellent things about blue kronic.. hey mota what do you think?

Motarebel

Motarebel

From what i'm told Toxic blue F2's and Blue Kronic F2's will be made by summer time,not long after the bubba x g-13 and g-13 I-x1's are done.

wings123

wings123

mota...

that bubba x g13 sounds like its gonna be real nice mota, good things to look forward too..keep it up

S

sunnyDaze

someone gave me some herijuana Ibl seeds they said came from Motarebel I didnt know who that was till just now is herijuana a good pain strain it really sounds like it? I have 5 seeds and would love to put them in a cup if this is a good pain strain. I also was looking for info on motarebels toxic blue because same person is giving me any of the females I want and he is almost done sexing as he calls it. I always find that funny when my celibate male friend whom I am attracted to always talks to me about sexing.....

K

kill-9

Herijuana is some powerful herb. There have been some crosses done with it, so that kind of shows it has impressed some other breeders.

I'm personally trying to get as much of his genetics as possible.

K

kill-9

They're not at Sannies or here :mad0223: Do you know where else he carries his genetics? I think it's gonna be awhile for Killa Queen, he said some other ones are coming up this week or next week.

Maybe in a couple of months? Im not tripping.....

M

MrSmokey

Nice to see your back on your feet!
Wich one are mostly indica? (Except for the Purple)

Btw I dont get it, if the Herijuana is from Mota. Then why does Sannie sell it under Sannie's Seeds and not under Motarebel? The crosses sannie made to support Mota on the other hand do get sold under the Mota name ...

Peace

Motarebel

Motarebel

Nice to see your back on your feet!
Wich one are mostly indica? (Except for the Purple)

Btw I dont get it, if the Herijuana is from Mota. Then why does Sannie sell it under Sannie's Seeds and not under Motarebel? The crosses sannie made to support Mota on the other hand do get sold under the Mota name ...

Peace

I had sent sannie breeding stock a few years ago to do with as he wished. He's used several, Killa kush,Star kush, Blue Kronic,SMM( Blueberry sativa x Killian),Herijuana and Killa queen. Sannie is an incredibly generous person who i wish nothing but the best for years to come.

Many things have changed since i started this post.Due to health reasons my future has been placed in doubt,it might get back to normal or it could be chopped off at the knees.

M

MrSmokey

I see, so Sannie worked on the Herijuana before selling it in he's shop?

Thanks for answering and hope you get well soon.

Peace

Motarebel

Motarebel

Yes,the herijuana sannie sells is seed stock he made from what i had sent him.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
mota when you thinking some of your stuff will be on here again buddy licking my chops

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Mota please get well man all this seed stuff can wait.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Whoa!Were did ndnguy's post go???Thats really weird!:sign0055::sign0055: :animal0048:

Motarebel

Motarebel

Well in response to NDNguy's outburst,i'll no longer be using the G-13/HP. He gave me the stock to use and doesn't want me to use it now so i'll respect his wishes. Too bad he couldn't of handled it like grown up with a pm and no i didn't delete his post,that was done by a mod before i got to read it. So if any of you are friends with NDN then please tell him about this and ask him who donated over 100 packs of Grendel if it wasn't me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom