What's The Hottest New Organic Fert Line!!

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freshone

Freshone

feeding-schedule.jpg

Here is their suggested feeding schedule,also you need to use their PH up or down,i think they send it as part of the kit,pretty sure they send everything in the advanced schedule plus a couple other things.

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Honestly fellas, there is a much simpler way than all these bottled nutes and crazy schedules. Just find or create a nice well balanced soil , and all you need to do is water and then maybe a compost tea once or twice. It's much cheaper too, don't let the nute companies tell you what you need , they are just trying to make sales. I learned this myself, I used to use the full fox farm line, soil , nutes, additives all of it. And it's all bullshit.... you don't need any of it. My plants are much healthier and happier since I stopped using bottles .

Freshone

Freshone

Honestly fellas, there is a much simpler way than all these bottled nutes and crazy schedules. Just find or create a nice well balanced soil , and all you need to do is water and then maybe a compost tea once or twice. It's much cheaper too, don't let the nute companies tell you what you need , they are just trying to make sales. I learned this myself, I used to use the full fox farm line, soil , nutes, additives all of it. And it's all bullshit.... you don't need any of it. My plants are much healthier and happier since I stopped using bottles .
Agreed!

Irietime

Irietime

@SatansTaint if you get a moment I'm sure there are a few of us that would like to learn a simple soil mixup in simpleton terms. Maybe for like 6 cubic feet of soil.

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

@SatansTaint if you get a moment I'm sure there are a few of us that would like to learn a simple soil mixup in simpleton terms. Maybe for like 6 cubic feet of soil.

I use to use Subcool's super soil recipe untill my LGS started carrying their own blend it's pretty much sub cools but in a bag. I now get the bagged super soil due to ease it's like 1200 for a pallet of 75 ish bags

I use to do 1 bale sunshine , growilla veg , extra coco and perlite a little red rock and some other stuff I had around check out what the growilla has in it but pretty much everything your have in SS ..
that being said you can make good dirt with stuff you got around your house .. but nothing beats a dialed in super soil my plate go DIRECTLY from the clone machine to super soil I don't even put a buffer the tips will start showing sighns of nute burn for a day or two yeah you could put a buffer in between it but these plants bounce back in two days and start doing crazy things lol they love the dirt ... for out side I'll do the same and really don't need to feed much through most of veg .. I'll do a compost tea a few times and mammoth p but then once flowering I'll start supplementing nutes .. the simplest I've found would be agin growilla bud , mammoth p at some cal mag and tea about 4 times per cycle

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

For the tea I just brew some worm castings strained in a sock or something some roots mycrobes karma ..carboload ...mammoth ... mycrob munchie or what ever it is (humbolt honey if they carry it near you ) I let it bubble for about a day ish
( you can add some pumpkin spice if you live in a #basic white girl college town ) LOL joking but yeah that's pretty much what I do

ViVi

ViVi

Ive been running NPK industries "RAW" line, and man has it been amazing!! the all in one bloom has kelp, fulvic, humic acids, silica, yucca, and amino acids in it as well. I added some phosphorous for the first few weeks then week 4 do a potassium , fulvic acid boost and my plants have been doing really well!! I've been watching the Harley Smith videos, they have an incredible amount of knowledge in them! this is the first run i've ever done with out bottled nutes and its been pretty awesome!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Oh fuck it..
Buy a UC system!
Be adventurous!
Life life to its fullest...
Im just teasing ya!
Honestly if society doesnt get better, im bout to move to the Yack with Tom from Mountain Men and become a trapper..
Have to do outside up there!
You freaking soil growers got a way to grow plants outside when average temp is 40 and season is prob 4 months above freezing?
I mean northern Montana in the Yack.
How would you grow there?
Give you guys something to really put some thought into..
Aint that what we do here? Provoke though?
I have read of some interesting thoughts on this btw....

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Oh fuck it..
Buy a UC system!
Be adventurous!
Life life to its fullest...
Im just teasing ya!
Honestly if society doesnt get better, im bout to move to the Yack with Tom from Mountain Men and become a trapper..
Have to do outside up there!
You freaking soil growers got a way to grow plants outside when average temp is 40 and season is prob 4 months above freezing?
I mean northern Montana in the Yack.
How would you grow there?
Give you guys something to really put some thought into..
Aint that what we do here? Provoke though?
I have read of some interesting thoughts on this btw....
Most soil growers that are organic can get away with a lot of abuse including extreme temperatures because they aren't pumping it full of salts lol.
And especially when they have a bad ass soil mix full of life that it buffers just about any input. No PHing (yep I went there)
I have my own theory on synthetics and how they affect the plants systemic acquired resistance but that's for another thread.
Just my .02

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Most soil growers that are organic can get away with a lot of abuse including extreme temperatures because they aren't pumping it full of salts lol.
And especially when they have a bad ass soil mix full of life that it buffers just about any input. No PHing (yep I went there)
I have my own theory on synthetics and how they affect the plants systemic acquired resistance but that's for another thread.
Just my .02
Even temps huh...
How cold can it get?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lol got me there,
mostly extreme heats due to the c02 being emitted by the microbial life.
But yeah extreme cold your right, only thing I have seen is organic Gardner's using mulch layers that insulate.
I think i read somewhere once where they had some way of warming the ground..
I dont remember.. If i ever run across it i will come post it.. I figured some soil grower had heard the myth lol..

Irietime

Irietime

Thanks @Organikz for taking the time to post about malted grain (teas I'm assuming). What grains are we talking about? Where do we get these grains, feed store? Or do you have to order them online?

Latest posts

Top Bottom