What's the most unique strain you've smoked?

• Thread starter Sea Of Green
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Oriental Cheese, Billy Goat Seeds. This is the happiest herb ever. The flavor is of the sweetest ever. Will have more soon...
Bullrider, circa 2000, didn't feel anything for 10min then I found myself jumping around the room acting as though I was riding a bull. What a stoner!
Blueberry out of Poughkeepsie around 97, taste was everything and more than what you have ever heard. I was high for the better part of 5 hrs. 2 B ripps. First indoor grow I ever saw. dude was growing in cardboard boxes lined with trash bags under a few 1k watters.
The TRUTH, boulder MMC, house variety, carribean origin. This herb is addicting. the flavor and high are EVERYTHING one could want. Coats the mouth and sticks with you and the high is strong and motivational. Medium producer and easy to grow. WINNER!!!

D-Bud

D-Bud

I can't remember.......lol. ok, seriously. Buddha Bud Thai Stick and something called "Elephant Bud" from Africa brought back by a friend who considers himself a true searcher of elite MJ.. This bud was White.. the leaf's were so thick and when you squeezed them it felt like a dang Aloe plant.. and my Giesel... hehe

Top Bottom