Whats The Most Uplifting Happy Strain You Have Tried

My second favorite is g 13 pineapple express not super dense but ok and a great high and very clear nice come down with out the power nap needed and raid all the food insight.

Royal haze! Hands down, the best smelling, tasting, get ya ripped but keeps you going all day bud. Been years since I've cultivated it, may just have to order some beans in the future. I also had a small harvest of Acapulco gold, plant just wouldn't mature. What bud I did get from her was crazy, very productive style stone for me.

I had some (street) strawberry cough that had me lifted and happy for nearly 4 hours. Smoking that first joint before bed, I slept an entire 8 hours (rare) without waking up, and woke up still stoned. That shit was done right. Been wanting some seeds or cuts of it.

We should all throw down and pass around a tangerine dream plant. It seems like everyone wants it in there garden.
I grew SC outdoor this past summer, harvested on the front side of the cloudy Trichs, (third week of Oct) and couldn't believe the type of "cocaine style buzz" My lips literally numbed after a few tokes, my energy level increased as my appetite decreased. I actually pulled a couple all nighters, with the help of this beautiful Sativa.

I grew SC outdoor this past summer, harvested on the front side of the cloudy Trichs, (third week of Oct) and couldn't believe the type of "cocaine style buzz" My lips literally numbed after a few tokes, my energy level increased as my appetite decreased. I actually pulled a couple all nighters, with the help of this beautiful Sativa.
Love the old school macro lens!

I'm liking Escobar's Boudica right now. (3 way hybrid project Exodus Cheese/Santa Maria Planck/C99)

Is that ice in the pot, and if so why?

I have connoisseur genetics Strawberry Dogshit CrossFit with an unknown pissy ammonia smelling purple. I don't have a name for it but, it has Everlast body high with a very uplifting and stimulating mental hi it's great for engaging in conversation it will make you laugh and maybe even take care of some stuff around the house.

Malawi. Hands down most psychedelic strain I've ever tried. Was smoking it on the beach. Didn't move for hours, just watching the waves and clouds and deep stuff was running through my mind. Was more of an experience than just your average high. Two minutes felt like two hours, or maybe two hours felt like two minutes. Try this strain if you ever get the chance!

Malawi. Hands down most psychedelic strain I've ever tried. Was smoking it on the beach. Didn't move for hours, just watching the waves and clouds and deep stuff was running through my mind. Was more of an experience than just your average high. Two minutes felt like two hours, or maybe two hours felt like two minutes. Try this strain if you ever get the chance!
FYI I never grew it but my friend who did said they took forever to finish. I think its pure sativa so I guess that would explain that...