Whats the number one most potent strain ever?

• Thread starter Afghi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SodaLicious

SodaLicious

there also was a strain going around mid van island called " Merville Honey" the shit smelt light a garbage can, but fuck was it strong.

T

tree king

Nevils new mumblin madness x Nevil Haze 21 tested over 33% THC in a Cali test lab
justin what is the name of nevils seed company and where are his seeds sold? do you think he's a better breeder than shanti? heard alot of bad things about mr nice the past couple years like the parents to his best strains were lost etc plus im kind of worried about ordering from non american companies because i dont think they take potency in there strains as serious as american companies. 33% sounds good to me though it could be worth a try pickin up some seeds

soserthc1

soserthc1

justin what is the name of nevils seed company and where are his seeds sold? do you think he's a better breeder than shanti? heard alot of bad things about mr nice the past couple years like the parents to his best strains were lost etc plus im kind of worried about ordering from non american companies because i dont think they take potency in there strains as serious as american companies. 33% sounds good to me though it could be worth a try pickin up some seeds
Neville is working with shanti and howard marks on the cbd project ...... i had no trouble with my beans but they were not in breeder packs .....if you wanna know the sight pm me or google dont wanna advertise other seed banks here.....

T

tree king

Neville is working with shanti and howard marks on the cbd project ...... i had no trouble with my beans but they were not in breeder packs .....if you wanna know the sight pm me or google dont wanna advertise other seed banks here.....
whats the cbd project?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

The hashplant your referring to has been on the coast of vancouver for about 10 years. NO HAIRS, just gooey lime green stickyness with the flavour we ALL are looking for, that lingers on your tongue and throat for an hour after toking. I believe it originated in a small community on the larger island(vancouver island) called Youbou. I would love to get a clone....... tightly held though.
Thanks for this reply! You are speaking of the strain I am missing, if you come across any nugs will you post a pic please! I so miss her!

I first saw the strain winter 97/98, it was epic! Big, huge snowcapped nuggetry of wicked madness. I saw this regularly until 2001, then it came maybe once or twice a year. Last time I smoked some was in the biker bodega across the street from new amsterdam cafe in 08! I want this strain in my bank so bad, on my way to l.a. shortly cause I am told that she is down there.......we shall see!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So to critique potency I have a group consisting of two heavy smoking patients one for migraines and one for anxiety and one person who's never been a heavy smoker just smokes ocassionaly for nausea like a few times a year and my self and one other person who used to be a heavy drug user but hasn't used for six years and everyone of us have a most potent pheno that we like....how random of a sample is necessary to have a convincing consensus I always thaught a most potent pheno would be potent for anyone but tolerance doesn't matter cuz I help people with high tolerance and low tolerance and even they have agreements and disagreements .... What you guys think

caligirl

caligirl

Oh yeah,Dr Greenthumb Og,Bubba and Chemdog 4 are insanely potent to.
I also love the Chem Valley kush and Deadhead Kush.Winners in any circle.
hi burning bush, glad to find someone growing deadhead kush. Im growing it for the first time and they look great except they are significantly smaller than my kosher kush, blue og and lost coast of the same age (i started w/seeds) In your experience with the strain, did you notice it smaller than other kushes? Whats the high like, ive never smoked it? thanks!

soserthc1

soserthc1

So to critique potency I have a group consisting of two heavy smoking patients one for migraines and one for anxiety and one person who's never been a heavy smoker just smokes ocassionaly for nausea like a few times a year and my self and one other person who used to be a heavy drug user but hasn't used for six years and everyone of us have a most potent pheno that we like....how random of a sample is necessary to have a convincing consensus I always thaught a most potent pheno would be potent for anyone but tolerance doesn't matter cuz I help people with high tolerance and low tolerance and even they have agreements and disagreements .... What you guys think
I would learn towards the heavy smoker/ex drug user potency scale , The kick you in the ass type of weed as this is a weed forum, so potency for the a few times a year person really does not matter here ... I would say the majority of us (like myself) are ex drug user of all kinds or active (me 4 yrs nothing besides weed/beer ) so potency to me is smoke become insanely stupid .....my 2

homebrew420

homebrew420

I think potency is realative to terpenes and combinations there of, in conjunction to high levels of thc, thcv. My wife does not get high when she smoke Chemdog 91. What is that. Seen it with me own eyes folks, half a j to the face. More than once and a few Times trying to blind taste tests. No go. My Magic that I grow tested 21% was teal happy with that. Long lasting and powerful, not the most potent though.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

Does anyone besides me feel that eating directly after smoking takes away from the duration of the high. I have felt this way along time and purposely postpone eating for at least a hour or two after smoking , was just wondering if any thought the same ...... and i am with MWD & smoketrees on the sour dub , top 5 for that pronounced smell and flavor for sure - Have a batch drying up now and the smell is prevalent though out the house......
Yes its a certainty that, u can eat your high away, and vice versa, if u haven't eaten all day but keep smoking all day u won't get high until u do eat. U also lose ur high when u stand outside in the freezing cold for ten minutes.

F

FrankieGQ

ote="smoketrees, post: 1005050, member: 39559"]heres some of subrobs Adub (ill post dry nugs soon)
View attachment 291049View attachment 291050[/quote]
What's Up Dude The Pic Is Beautiful I Wanted To Kno Where Did You Get The A Dub Seed From I've Been Looking For That Strain For Forever Or If You Got Some Could I Buy Some Lmk Plz That Strain is A Money Maker I Need It Thanx Keep Up The Good Growing

S

steelcanaries

Ok, I'll bite... The Cave. I think it was an afghani if I remember right. Pure couch lock. Haven't seen round for years.
Another strain I'd like to see again, Was called the Yubble. Anyone ever hear of those two??

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Ok, I'll bite... The Cave. I think it was an afghani if I remember right. Pure couch lock. Haven't seen round for years.
Another strain I'd like to see again, Was called the Yubble. Anyone ever hear of those two??
Love the cave and miss her dearly. Short broad leafed girl with major potency!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom