What's The Story With The Reeferman?

• Thread starter SmokyPockets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Ol Charles scott.lol.I asked him if he minded me f2ing the pure burmese,and he went the fuck off.rofl.I didn't bother telling him the only reason I had them is because @KarmaGenetics had gotten burnt by him,and reefs partner had felt karma was wronged enough he gave all his RMS to him when the 2 split the sheets.Karma passed them out to be filialed.I was a lucky recipient.mission complete.I just got another pack along with Burmaberry from Woodhorse.I will f2 them unless karma wants them,he's been a cool dude to me and always gets first pick.these days @Motarebel and karma g have my full respect and attention

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

@thunderfudge Find anything good working his lines? Man o man, it's difficult to not dislike ol RM, shit, the racist stuff, and the can't do anything with my beans but smoke em .... Sounds like core weakness of character and plenty of insecurity... I do want to find some of the old love potion ... Been hearing crazy shit about that one, if anyone has info on lp please let me know

zeke

zeke

That video, snicker snicker, that nasally high pitched voice, snort snort....hoo ah , ha ha. Imagine being trapped in that body? Not fun. Narrow little shoulders, wide squishy waist, beady little eyes....what a genetic masterpiece of Caucasian man meat. The fuhrer had wet dreams about Aryan super soldiers such as this. The Klan developed the whole masked uniform outfit thing after this ugly fucker joined...When Chaz heard about your f2 project I bet he hiked his trousers up even higher and screeched with his high pitched fem nazi voice.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Reeferman is a douche bag. I ordered beans from him over a decade ago. When they never came I contacted him and he said something along the lines of, "I can send some tulips or some clogs." Douche!

Anybody that thinks this guy has changed his mind about races other than white are being duped. This guy is a hard core racist, and douche bag. I watched that video, and the guy is a total scum bag. Anybody that buys his genetics are in for some bad Karma. People like him should be sent ISIS, see what they think about white power.

Last edited:
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
@thunderfudge Find anything good working his lines? Man o man, it's difficult to not dislike ol RM, shit, the racist stuff, and the can't do anything with my beans but smoke em .... Sounds like core weakness of character and plenty of insecurity... I do want to find some of the old love potion ... Been hearing crazy shit about that one, if anyone has info on lp please let me know
There was a few males,a few females,a few herms.in the end I put the 3 best girls out with a bulletproof male.I had some security issues and had to bolt from my spot.I did get 50-70 dark,tiger striped seeds I sent karma.I kept none since I could only provide a meager amount.the guy I got these Burmese and Burmaberry actually had love potion and half reefs catalog.these were hard to pry from him.lol.
Rps20150524 112148

soserthc1

soserthc1

Crazy if he changed his views then there would be a video on that I assume but usually leopards are always spotted. We all have some prejuces but there should be no tolerance for racist. People are people wouldnt know the color of most of the farmers I'm cool with and wouldn't care if they were purple black or white

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
That video, snicker snicker, that nasally high pitched voice, snort snort....hoo ah , ha ha. Imagine being trapped in that body? Not fun. Narrow little shoulders, wide squishy waist, beady little eyes....what a genetic masterpiece of Caucasian man meat. The fuhrer had wet dreams about Aryan super soldiers such as this. The Klan developed the whole masked uniform outfit thing after this ugly fucker joined...When Chaz heard about your f2 project I bet he hiked his trousers up even higher and screeched with his high pitched fem nazi voice.
Lol,don't f2 ze seeds!

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

@thunderfudge Best post of the thread!!!
Very nazi-esque philosophy ,
No intermingling of ze genes!!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

That Reeferman stock was split between me and karma and i have to say many of the seeds was not viable and did not germ so most was given away and otherw had no sucess in germing them either...

Reeferman

Reeferman

Hi farmers
All these questions have been answered in high times magazine and others .
I grew up in the extreme right bottom line in that video I was 21-22 years old .
I have kids that old now I have lived all over the world and been breeding cannabis for decades .
I have friends of every culture , I never told the poster anything about making f2 of my seeds only that many of the seeds left in Europe were rejects and non viable .
I encourage people to breed read my 2015 breed thread on ic I have been teaching others about Sts since overgrow .
I have raised 4 children who if not for that old news clip would have no idea of my history nor do they know my family .
This type of misinformed mob attack is the same type of ignorant intolerant crap I was raised with .
I have literally grown hundreds of thousands of plants from Mexico to the Middle East my children went to boarding school in Amritsar north India .
That was another life I have done nothing but demonstrate tollerance
And do my best to breed great genetics .
I have been to hell and back in my divotion to the plant call me whatever you want personally but give the racist thing a serious rest please that is like calling someone who has been cured of lepersy a lepper .
Kind regards
Charles

Top Bottom