What's The Story With The Reeferman?

• Thread starter SmokyPockets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

LOL just re-read this 5 yr old thread...priceless...no he ain't gonna answer here...gonna let this die.

shaganja

shaganja

Had the pleasure of smoking Hao Bac from Reef, wicked strain, awesome high, would luv to cross Hao Bac with an awesome kush strain.
yes! ran the black willie which is half hoa bac. that vietnamese weed is so jungle sativa!!

Kushman1971

Kushman1971

i dont know much other than the bombings in the 90's(that were sent to him/white supremacist shit)..the fact he has a decent genetic list...or had i should say...i thought he was working for big pharma or something, no? i had heard him say (within the last 2 years) that he dislikes a lot of the strains he makes, but is contracted to do so, so he has no choice...sounds like he has/was working for someone else...always sucks when working for someone else, not much freedom

no idea if he is still a white supremacist or if he changed his ways...but i know i could never support a kkk sympathizer or a member either..i mean the damn fool was from BS and travelled all the way to idaho for a white supremacist meeting...thats pretty hardcore if you ask me..that was in the 90's, like i said i dont know where his mind is today...

he is a member at icmag forums, under the name charles-scott, his real name

Is this him bra?

Screenshot 20200921 184555

Latest posts

Top Bottom