Whats the strongest tasting strain you had?

• Thread starter organickat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organickat

Thanks everyone for your opinion..I relize sometimes its not the strongest taste but it has a favor that you love or reminds you of something from the past . Is uk blues a clone only? Blueberry has so many flavors its had to put a finger on it . My ecsd isn't super tasty but a nice sour pinesol smell and taste that gets old quick like the high that lasts for a hour if your lucky . I trying to find a good blueberry plant dj or whatever

D

Dagga

road kill skunk from back in the 80's and 90's!!!
nothing comes close.

Cali smoke

Cali smoke

Sour Diesel from Holistic Solutions in San Mateo before they closed down.

O

organickat

I had some really tastey strain called krypto from a philly delivery service .it reminded me of ssh or a good haze.

R

Resin.Burner

hi, a friend brought me some of his "Cocoa Deez" who is made up of DJ's Cocoa Kush and the ECSD clone..and let me tell you that this pure Chocolate/Diesel taste is unforgetable..strong and total mouth covering..and different from all the others "chocolate" strains i've tried.

now he play with the same "Cocoa Kush male"..but on the Chemdog D clone..and on a select KIllaQueen girl from Mota stock..i'm expecting tasty nugz in sometimes...

RB

0sWizZle

Nyquil Pheno of Hashplant....ohhh weeee...that shit makes u sweat and your lungs cave in....nothing like the good old school shit i can never seem to find anymore

R

Resin.Burner

many peoples name the Hashplant..i have yet to try a good Hashplant line..you guys got me interesting about it ! :)

RB

O

organickat

Hey resin burner those crosses sound amazing I have chocolate thai seeds from over ten years ago .am drooling just thinking about that taste

F

FeFiFoFum

my buddy has selectively backcrossed a mikado strain from the early ninties thats stronger tasting and more potent by a long shot than anything I've tasted in many many years and I travel to Vancouver and Amsterdam regularly with the wifr for vacation.
Its not federations mikado but I hear they had the same ancestors. He crossed to something else and then back crossed it over n over n over from what he says to make it so powerful. Stuff is pungent too needs to be sealed in two bags n a tupperware to travel with safely.

M

Medic

I think the diesel family hybrids produce some of the best tasting strains of cannabis around. Diesel are the best tasting in my opinion. Thick and rich. Like a dark beer. The best tasting and the mot guaranteed to get you fucked up real quick. LOL

F

FeFiFoFum

Forgot to mention every bit of my bros mikado is presold in bulk at 5000 to 6000 an elbow and has been for years. Your gotta be a great friend with patience and preorder this mik just to get your hands on it. Hear peeps selling it for 30 a gram and 80 an eigth on the streets! insane! Its hard to grow though I had a nightmare with it similar to the exotic kushes it takes an artist to max yeild out n clone it.

R

Resin.Burner

Hey resin burner those crosses sound amazing I have chocolate thai seeds from over ten years ago .am drooling just thinking about that taste

hi organickat, yes the resulting buds are a real treat to smoke. When DJ released the Cocoa and Vanilluna Kush lines i was like ''wtf ?! DJ playing with the Kush name or what ?'' but since i tried the Cocoa pure and this Cocoa Deez i can see why he named this line 'Cocoa Kush'..it smell exactly kushy/hashy and chocolatey..and on the stronger side of the thing..add to this a bit of musky/woody undertones with a slight berry undertones in the background. Complex smelling pot for sure, and the male used in these crosses add perfectly these flavors to anything it touch.

baggins> thx for your advice on RMS Hashplant..only heard high praise for the line so i'll have a look anything when they will be avaible again.

RB

M

Medic

i thought dj gave his strains the kush name because they were structurally similar. i remember the first description he had up. then questions arose he changed it to , " a structurally kush hybrid",. its good weed. just not the kush

All about marketing man.

Resin burner that cocoa deez sounds pretty sick though man. what is that. Do you have any pics dude. seems like you got your hand on a nice strain dude

Fefifofum,

we got strains down here in cali that you need to turkey bag 5 - 7 times. real shit. whats up with some mikado pics.

F

FeFiFoFum

Ya we got family thats med users in Cali and sample the crap at all the dispensaries but they still cant get over Colorado and it legendary dank. According to them most of the upper end herbs in CO is way better than what they pay up to 100 an eigth for in the CA scene. Best friend uncs the biggest pot head I've ever meant and hes absolutely hooked on this mik.
Not exaggerating at all when I say NOTHING in BC or the DAM touched this herbs and Californias greedy clubs aren't even in the same league. Pics? I'm not the grower but next sack I score I'll blow yall minds. Last summer I tried a lot of dank form alot of clubs in CAli although some tasted good it all lacked the KO punch I craved that only my bros legendary mik could fix...Sorry medic but Cali sure can learn a ton from CO if it can only prove itself worthy to the secrwetive ganja gurus here! Colorado Rules!

H

highrise

prove itself worthy to the secrwetive ganja gurus

This is still how the weed scene works everywhere in my experience. There is some weed grown by hippie types here in Tennessee that can stomp anything I've ever tried from A'dam to Cali but you cant buy it. You might get given a bud sometime but its never for sale.

Still to this day the best weed i have ever gotten was in 1989. Commune raised weed with no red hairs or leaf visable on the buds and the calyxs were finger shaped instead of water drop shaped. The buds were long, dense and finger shaped but not super resin covered and sticky. Lime green with just a bit of a skunky flavor and the perfect blend of skunk/sweet taste. The buzz was a very trippy sativa like high without the heartracing or the paranoia.

In a very shady deal I got 4 ounces for $1000 but one bud i sold a friend had 5 seeds. I tried to grow one under floros in my college apartment and it was female but i had to move out before it got 2 weeks into budding. The baby buds on this plant had very few hairs but still had big finger shaped calyxs. Never seen anything like it.

If i had not been a dumbass 21 year old who knows what i could have done with those seeds. Ever since pictures of weed starting popping up on the internet I have looked and still have never seen any strain of weed that even closely resembled it. I wish i had truly realized how special that weed was. I'm surre a lot of people have stories like this too.

I said all this to say that i am still convinced that the true ELITE genetics are still being very closely held and would blow away anything I have seen so far that is publicly available anywhere. Maybe one day when it is legalized these genetics will get shared around but i doubt it.

B

bdawgburner

unforgettable taste? Og or bubba hands down. I dont think anyone can argue that once you taste that first hit of either of those you know what it is without being told.

0MEGA

sTRAWBERRY KUSH
took a wake and bake snap.
laying in bed then i had the strongest strawberry candy taste in my mouth like i was chewing on strawberry gum, nugs were rock hard and light yellow and red in color. buzz was good , not great but the taste made up for it in every way!

Top Bottom