Whats the strongest tasting strain you had?

• Thread starter organickat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The jack herer seems to outstink any og or bubba....

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
But my choice for tastiest would be Golden Lion, and a personal fav sonoma grape x super skunk(wish i never let that one go..) and last but not least I'd say the five fingered Lady and pineapple Lady.

Venom818

Venom818

the tastiest starins ive sampled would have to be blueberry dj short tasted like blueberrys till the las hit also jillybean and querckle subcool packed with flavor.Also anything in the chem dawg family pure flavor and dank.
KILLA CALI GOT TO LOVE IT WERE KILLING IT

O

organickat

I final had a well grown blue cheese that tasted like blueberry ..I never had a blueberry taste like it just hashy baby poo..lol

O

organickat

I also had a killer mr. Nice g13/hashplant that had a strong soapy /hashy taste with a super narcotic high

V

v0ssman

Just had some Bubba that brought me back to L.A. for a few hours...smelled and tasted fantastic as usual; My favorite is Lemon Skunk X Grape Ape .. ill never forget the taste and effect :rauch08: :sun2: I love lemon grape X's

M

MIZZ ELVIS

My alltime flavor/stinker bombs would be Elvis, HP13, Chemdog D, Diesel, some OG's, my '95 shanti white widow that reeks of wild honey/caramel/skunk/fuel(with as much flavor as any other elite I've tried). Another one of the tastiest strains I came across was from a old head who grew it from an unknown bagseed, it was called okeechobee purple and oh my was it special. Very unique musky/meat loaf/skunk/anise/blueberry flavor to die for, Okeechobee Purple was super lime green frost with purple calyx's and leaves. OP made some stinky bomb blond hash too, I would kill for another cut of that lady..... Also, I have a hashplant cut that is so super dark green(damn near purple/black) and frosty with a skunk/garlic/fuel/baby poo/rotten meat smell, just pure kill......I could go on forever but, I will end with DJ shorts Old Time Moonshine.HOLY F'N SHIT, reeked of musky/murky/syrupy/ BlueBerry/ baby poo/ skunk + Out of the world flavor (Musky blueberry funk to the max).......

O

organickat

I wish I could find a garlic/b.o/skunky cut like the socal hogsbreath I had last year ..vaped a strain called midnite oil and I was sweating and feeling I was going to passout for a hour and half and only 2 ripz...scary..oh 50.00 for 1.8 grams

7rayos

As for "strength" you mean this things you need to take in little pufs to cope with, The Cheezecake, which is UKCheese female x Western Winds. Call that strong taste. Addictive.

L

Lost

Best Smoke when done right: Blackberry Kush
Very Close Second: Green Crack

S

Sirius

lavender from soma, blueberry from djshort, sensi star from paradise, kens grandaddy, og kush, bubba, sr71 purple kush, sagexog kush... ive had a lot of good tasting smoke but these really stand out...

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I had a brain spasm and forgot to mention shanti's Mango Haze, AKA Miami Mango chutney- a sick keeper pheno selected by growers in Miami, the most tropical fruity, smelling herb I've ever encountered. Smells like mango,gauva,peach perfume....Absolutely divine, and hella gorgeous too, vaguely resembles KKSC.......

O

organickat

I think that mango cut is the same one I sample in NYC along with Miami haze..very tropical fruity and floral

fractal

fractal

The jack herer seems to outstink any og or bubba....

My first ever grow from seed included the best/ tastiest I ever smoked. When I got back to california with some of it, my friend had been growing jack herer in the meantime. His was the second best ever, and thankfully I have some seeds made with that cut.

The jack he had was a 70-80 day haze dominant cut that carried an orange clove type smell that was totally in a league of its own. His girlfriend's father loved to smell the buds even though he never smoked it. Just loved to break it up a little bit and smell it for hours! I think he was a wine connoiseur.

O

organickat

Damm makes me wanna grow some herer..I had cinnamon and it was bland as hell but the jack flash was tasty

G

gslimm

Purple Kush,Cat Piss,Blue Dream,Og kush..But i really love that Kush high.

V

v0ssman

oh my, that orange clove pheno sounds delicious! Any Jack ive had is always the same cut, but its still worth mentioning

O

ogcanna kush

by far purple kush

my original purple kush growin outdoors and harvest after two good frost in late october, I dont know why but I took some down before the frost than some after completly different take more like a sour/sweet passionberry after the cold hit and turn almost solid purple have some nice pi that I will post when I can find them.

Top Bottom