Whats the strongest tasting strain you had?

• Thread starter organickat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sour power

sour power

I had a brain spasm and forgot to mention shanti's Mango Haze, AKA Miami Mango chutney- a sick keeper pheno selected by growers in Miami, the most tropical fruity, smelling herb I've ever encountered. Smells like mango,gauva,peach perfume....Absolutely divine, and hella gorgeous too, vaguely resembles KKSC.......

agreed^^^ that mango haze in miami is some straight killer.uptown haze and sour d

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
its very very very closly kept by a friend of mines family. he is not even aloud to get a cut of it. in fear he would give it to some friends and etc etc its pure kush an extreamly rare kush i have only smoke on 3 times said to go for outragous prices in the cannabible3 then crossed with sour d its just a flavor explosion. my boy takes the bud down to la for 5000 a lb pretty crazy but they pay down there for the fire. and this is fire. some how the pheno they mainly use is straight sour apple flavor

isn't this always the story it seems... i don't get it.. if people have that real super dank shit...why not spread it around...everywhere, why hoard great genes for yourself (and clients) i dunno, i guess it all depends who u are, but imo just because peeps pay 5 g's for it... i mean peeps will pay 5,500-even 6,000 in ny for some super dank..i dunno man, you sholud tell whoever this is to spraed the love:damnhippie:

K

KushMaster707

either og kush or sour diesel that lemon drop fuel will never leave my mouth i just love that tree.

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
pinequeen , pure thai ko samui , shimla , lambsbread
imo all out stink and tastier than modern hybrids hands down , we call um kush killers , kush is an amazing flavor, but not the best by no means , and isnt a stinker more of a flavor , skunk out stinks most .
love the great kush rush of 2009 ...:sick0004:

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Well unless you've been to southern Ontario probly never heard of SSG or Vipers Venom but the fill the air like a good incense and taste like Gods vagina mmmmmmm then Bubba Kush and ECSD oh and Island Sweet Skunk

P

PurplePirate

I have to say that the Dump and ECSD are tied for first in flavor. The Dumpster is very unique. The taste stays in your mouth for awhile after smoking. ECSD is a LEGEND so I wont go there. I also have a bruddah that runs a hybrid of Fed's Haw Sat that is AWSOME. I forget what its x'd with. I do know its all Hawiian genes. I think its Molokai Frost......I'll ask. But it tastes like Peach/tropical punch candy.

D

Dice

Brains Escape

Brains Escape from K.c Brains seed.
There is a lemmon pheno that just rocks.
It's also a one hit your feeling it indica.
Tasty and potenet.
The super lemmony pheno ive found at least once in all 8 bags of 10 seeds ive ran.
I even now you's this strain in my breeding program.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
isn't this always the story it seems... i don't get it.. if people have that real super dank shit...why not spread it around...everywhere, why hoard great genes for yourself (and clients) i dunno, i guess it all depends who u are, but imo just because peeps pay 5 g's for it... i mean peeps will pay 5,500-even 6,000 in ny for some super dank..i dunno man, you sholud tell whoever this is to spraed the love:damnhippie:

I agree I feel blessed that I had an accident about 7-8 years ago that gave me a seed that ended up being my Vipers Venom. I have been trying to spred this cut around bcuz it is by far the best weed I have ever tried and most people who try her agree LOL. To bad I can't send clones ovr the border or I wud offer it to anyone at da farm if allowed of course. So if any Canadian farmers are interested AND it's ok with da bosses I would gladly pass on da Venom yo!

U

ukcheeseman

4 me its gota be the uk cheese og kush and sssdh and phychosis

O

organic4life

Anything I had from Hawaii was so tasty but I love RKS.

B

Brer Rabbit

Some skunk/Afghani that seemed to coat the roof of your mouth.

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Goudaberry and purple kush, sfv og kush x dpd

C

chef green

old days -acapulco gold, original cali skunk
now - blue ice= blueberry/ice bud strain the most potent i've had yet

D

~DR.GREENTHUMB~

Some of the most distinctly flavored Cannabis i've encountered has to be the Green Crack. If the strain is done to perfection, a person, after only one toke becomes addicted. They become Green Crack-heads. To anyone who thinks marijuana isn't addictive... try smoking some Green Crack.

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

The ever elusive "Original" NYSD ... MSSx version
its a mouth Orgie...
st8 Lemonade taste for hours after 1 BT
with a kick to match, if any has had a chance to try the real one, you know what im talkin about

or Kalimist is very unique

J

Jalisco Kid

1970 brick weed from Mich. it had 2 chicken feet in with it. It's taste was pure ammonia. Second would be Soul's pineapple. JK

P

Pistil Pete

A local Affie hybrid called Chazy (shayzee). Tastes like straight up poop with a hint of sweetness to her. My favorite plant to grow and smoke.

Top Bottom