Whats the strongest tasting strain you had?

• Thread starter organickat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

linkage4200

Im a sour ,pinesol, lemon, Banana Og, Bubba kush, loving smoker. Nothing better than some Kush!! I like the stuff my friends cant get. Real Kush.

K

KindSmoker

Gotta be NYC Diesel for me,great strong taste all the way down to the roach.

R

Rolln J

Maui Wowie (from Maui in the 80's)
Humboldt choker (late harvest Humboldt skunk - 80s)
Durban Poison (trichome cut - late 90's)
Purple Kush (originally called Ultraviolet, trichome cut late 90's)

lately wow - thats tough - so much tasty goodness around

for me though Durban is one of the most exotic and unique flavors of cannabis.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Ahh what a great thread. I had some amazing BlueBerry in the late 90's in Vancouver that was out of this world in flavor. The "twice as spice" which will remain legendary and mythical as the only guy with it passed years ago. it was a spicy skunk. The sweet skunk from oregon tasted like the sweetest candy with a skunk undertone. . I also remember this Dutch Treat from Van that tasted like oranges, amazing. I would also say that some of the early B.C. hashplant was unbelievable, some of the best flavor ever. Barcelona has some amazing flavs right now too, all of their NYC diesel and destroyer are awesome. Fruit of the Gods in Amsterdam was delicious too. The Sour Diesel and OG kush are the best today, bubba, la master, blue cheese, purple urkel all a close second for now I think that we don't have as many varieties running around nowadays, hopefully that will change.

R

rectal mustard

in seeds from still on the market
reeferman g-sus (g-13 x god bud)
vancouver area god bud pure
jack herer :sensi seeds circa 95

plum bud from spice of life breeder steve was a freaking blast in the early 90's

cherry ak47 pheno

kill me but ...nirvana seeds papaya and cali orange have a few incredebile tasting pheno

D

dr greenthumb

I Love Blue dream Hands down one of my favorite strains. So sticky almost imposible to trim. SOUR d and AK-47 Cherry pheno pretty tasty.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I like some good indoor sno cap... but sourd and and og are always the best tasting to me.

T

the king

hmmmm

id have to say recently nirvana's Snow White is the shizit:rofl

O

organic4life

I just had two real tasty treats .. golden pod very tropical tasting with a little spice and smc kinna earthy chocolate mentol both amazing

P

PURPLEOGMAN

Charly murfy was the stonest stain that i have tryed i got it from "the puple elaphant in alameda

D

dsfire

sweettooth - a certain clone a friend has, taken from old old spice of life stock.

H

H3LLB0Y

white widow crosses have been a good place to look for great taste in my experience.

devilrays

devilrays

g13xblack widow....from back in 02ish. straight kerosene funk!!

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Besides the usual bomb chems, ogs and ecsd I would say some real hazey nevilles
or some red diesel I had one time in amsterdam... the red Basically has that same nyc diesel flave but way stronger and after smoking a joint it lingered with me for a while everytime I would take a breath of fresh air I would smell/taste it! Would love to have that again...

Latest posts

Top Bottom