Whats the strongest tasting strain you had?

• Thread starter organickat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Silica

we gots dis stuff down in souf cali its called poo yawl. it tastes of corn nuts and peas but changes day to day.I swear nuffin in dis world stinks like dis shit.

buffbuds

buffbuds

Cherry bomb indica from reeferman is the most unique and strong flavor I've tried. Big Budha cheese is stronger, but terrible yeild and I liked the cherry bomb high better.

Fuzz420

Fuzz420

Blue cheese. Funky fruity with a heavy skunk under tones. Taste so good makes you want to slap your momma

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
breeder jambo, from the east coast had this stuff called
(jersey girl)....tasted exactly like canadian bacon with maple syrup poured on it,and had a lingering lemon grass flavor(really freaky).........

A

azmatis

old skool roadkill skunk,texada timewarp,and some chocolate tasting sativa

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta say to this day is JJ's Nigerian.. Krome did a nice run of this chic and she gets me dizzy every time.. Really makes me nervous and what not. Real heavy hitting that I fell above my right sinus>>>>Big thump every rip..
Also makes for some really nice golden gobba goo:)

But still as far as taste goes>>>>Chemy Fuely Funk Stank Dank 9.5-10 Potency :) wOOf

:passingjoint:

gtd

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
TopDawg Nigerian

Gotta say to this day is JJ's Nigerian.. Krome did a nice run of this chic and she gets me dizzy every time.. Really makes me nervous and what not. Real heavy hitting that I fell above my right sinus>>>>Big thump every rip..
Also makes for some really nice golden gobba goo:)

But still as far as taste goes>>>>Chemy Fuely Funk Stank Dank 9.5-10 Potency :) wOOf

:passingjoint:

gtd

Was just thinking about writing something about this strain. Was able to smoke a couple different pheno of this one and both were some of the sickest, tastiest, and strongest hazes I have ever smoked. I have smoked the SSSD grown by OJD (at 420 cup last year) and the Nigerian Haze is just as dank and i think maybe more hazy. Certainly one of the strongest sativas on the planet. I can sit around smoking bowl after bowl of different strains for hours and the Nigerian Haze makes me sit up and take notice every time.

JayBee

G

greengooroo

Jacks spanish fly,a cross of Jacks cleaner1(subcool) and reefermans Love potion#2.tastes like a lemmon head cheese cake if the was such a thing. A friend of mine is a promissing breeder,look out central cal .... its on the way !!!

R

Rolln J

I used to work security for Bill Graham and once at a Dead Show (it was chinese new years - prolly 91 in Oakland) I had a 10 minute conversation with Jerry. I was working one of the backstage entrances and he just plopped down next to me, and started rapping. Really nice, funny guy...

somehow the convo turned to pot and I commented on how good back stage was smelling tonight - he laughed and said "Oh you like that do you? - "hell yeah", I said.

He said his goodbyes and up and split - 5 minutes later theres a guy standing in front of me with a middle finger sized joint and he says "That is from Jerry!"

no idea what the mystery weed was - but it was very dank, and hashy, smelled real strong...

I smoked that doob over the course of a week, taking a few puffs here and there and sharing it and the story with my friends - even as a roach that had been lit and put out its share of times it still tasted so good!

funny thing is I was in my 20s when I started working for BGP and had never been to a Dead Show, but they were sure my favorite shows to work!

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

had to be some blueberry kush smooth sweet potent taste it would linger in your mouth as if your were sucking on a bud

R

Rimbaud

Mendo Afghani Hash Plant

I guess it was around 95-98 but this lady would bring down from her northern cali trips in Kelly Paint Buckets, she would rip the seal... I felt like a floating homeless dude in old cartoons. It just pulled you in, I would shove my face deep in the bucket and just inhale.

It was the first bud that made me feel like I had blood leaking out of my head haha. I think the the feller she got it from went by captain jack or something (way before yensid pirates)

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Rolln J - that is sick my man, i gotta move to cali or at least further west, we miss all the fun stuff in the midwest and east, what a story

S

SatansSon

Around here theres a legendary mikado thats been worked n worked since the early nineties I think. Its got a taste that once you try you'll never forget it, like the craziest og kush you could ever find on the west coast X3 as far a taste at least 2x the buzz too.... Its got a tremendous playful coachlock indica buzz most got to practice to enjoy..
My friends and I call it ooooh ahhhh nug cuz ya see n smell it go oooooooh toke a couple times ya eyes roll in ya head n ya say ahhhhhhhh....Its fanatically guarded n nowadays peeps aint hardly even releasing hybrid seeds do to all this new medical hype n greedy competition.
I love all the spice spicey meatball greasy thai influenced indicas of DJshorts genes specifically my big bros permagrin complex....side by side the purp dj bb cut its dark greasy almost black n pungent a lot better than the club bb cut circulatiung by far
....shows ya what hundreds n hundreds of seed selection will find you.
Gotta say I'm a freak for hazes though.
My all time favorite tasting buds so far, I'm young still, g13/hazeXdiesel, Colorado Green Bud, or Medics Morning Daze.......
Forced to an island with only one....I'd choose this Morning Daze best taste high n smoke characteristics I've seen in my days.....taste goes n coats
very back your throat for a long time after you puff....did I mention I love this Morning Daze?...
Mota militia gear can not be beat right now for the $ imo...keep on keepin on bros!

M

Medic

Forced to an island with only one....I'd choose this Morning Daze best taste high n smoke characteristics I've seen in my days.....taste goes n coats
very back your throat for a long time after you puff....did I mention I love this Morning Daze?...
Mota militia gear can not be beat right now for the $ imo...keep on keepin on bros!

Thats what up SatansSon aka Damien.
Ive been trying to tell people. Seems like you gotta be more of an online entity than a bad ass grower and breeder for people to swoop your work. Been trying to tell people that the highs in some of these plants found will rival all and most diesels well except the candy that shit is just too insane.

Thanks Damien. If you lose your girl, ill send you guys more free of charge bro since you liked her so much. Good looking out Damien.

expect SDD so be done by next year. I got buddies running that osd right now

r Sour Diesel Daze!

(Ecsd Cut x Afghan Haze) x (Ecsd x Mango Haze)

Sour Daze X Morning Daze
Morning Daze x Sour daze

ill be looking to go down differentn roads. finding the haziest specimens and crossing them to each other and also finding the thickest diesel specimens to make some fat nug haze . well see. We are about our business over here if you guys couldnt tell.

Ill let you guys know whats up with that osd. SO far our ecsd is out dieseling out producing and smashing this Amish story telling diesel cut. Buddy has the last two weeks to go on it so hopefully something happens. So far that osd seems like marketing hype to me. Amish Diesel HUH. A name like that makes me wonder. Or in other words Shroomys cut of Sour Diesel. Good looking Shroomy. It is a crazy little kush stick puttin on in these last weeks. Im still rootin for he OSD. :animbong:

go both ways to see what better plants come out. What other breeder does this.

about to throw a bunch out this spring.

B

bicycle racer

so many are good cant say which is best. ogs and bubbas are great but there are many other winners as well.

A

a12

I like most neville and sour diesel, but there are others nice like kalimist, og... searching for a nice blueberry...

peace

Top Bottom