Whats This Dude Done

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Hi guys .i got some free aurora indica seeds through a seed shop and just done some googling on the strain and came across the pic on nirvana site.hope its okay to show you.
The plant in pic is exactly how i want to grow .or how the plant should look.im curious to know what he has done to get it looking like that.b awesome if the guys on here and could give a tutorial on how to.

Cheers max

Whats this dude done

Madmax

Madmax

Thanks mate...i see now..i now have a plan.even though ive never done a single grow yet im quietly confident i can do this.this saves me the delemma i have with smallish veg room
Seeds what i have are for 7 week flower time,so if i was to do this i can now get seeds that I really wanted which were 8-9 weeks.im all fucking excited now lol..

Edit....actually is that right....like once they finish flowering ,new ones move in after say 30 days reveg then after 4 weeks in flower i take cuttings and repeat the cycle...

Last edited:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

don't look up monster dropping !!!lot o shit that.intentionally revegging a plant in bloom or taking clones in bloom.
what u need to do is top and train your plant.it will take a bit o time to perfect it but youl get it eventually.just go to the search bar on the top left corner of this page and type in "topping and training" or google it.theres LOADS o info on it on line.
what i do is i make small holes all around the lip of my pot so i can get some twisty green wire or garden tape to tie down the tops.its super easy mate.dont b scared to top your plant.good luck

Madmax

Madmax

Ive actually been reading quite abit on revegging and looking at some posts and gee i dont like what im seeing..ive only ever topped plants once at 3 set of true leaves then train laterals to grow along ground for around 110 days outside and use something like over 100 pegs ive made out of fencing wire all different lengths.i purposely do buggerall to soil as ive got to keep them down to 1.50 metres in height.done it like this for about 18 odd yrs..
A little different inside ive just got to know when to top at right time i gather.
Ive actually got some some narrow garland trays and plan was to put mesh on top of tray then put smartpot on top ,when the laterals overhang the pot i was going to tie them to the mesh under it.well thats my plan anyway..

Enforcer

Enforcer

Don’t be to worried about monster cropping. I took this clone when she was in week 3 of flower. Revegging her for a month before she started pushing new growth that wasn’t all jacked up. Then another 6-7 weeks of veg, currently at day 58 of flower. Works great if you want to save some genetics. I did it just for the experience. BTW, she was vegged and flowered under that T5 light. Partly because I wanted to see how she would turn out, but mainly because she was too tall for the flower tent lol.

What you are looking for though is topping and LST (Low Stress Training). As she grows, top to create more lateral branching. Then pull the branches away from the center of the plant and tie them down with garden wire. When you have enough branches, switch to 12/12. She’ll stretch up and set flowers. End up looking a lot like that plant. Good luck!

BDFB4ECE 6919 423B 8F55 3ABA574992DD
5DB6F7F5 0FE4 426E 8A26 038502A144B1
F3177206 A7FD 436F BE28 565E3145F0A5
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Hi guys .i got some free aurora indica seeds through a seed shop and just done some googling on the strain and came across the pic on nirvana site.hope its okay to show you.
The plant in pic is exactly how i want to grow .or how the plant should look.im curious to know what he has done to get it looking like that.b awesome if the guys on here and could give a tutorial on how to.

Cheers max

View attachment 826784

Maybe it's mainlined on a hoop?

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Yep, mainline and LST. I just read the tutorial on growweedeasy before I started. This isn't the greatest pic to showcase it. But you would see 8 tops in a perfect circle (rather than 7) if I wouldn't have accidentally broke a branch off. And if you spread the middle out more than I did, you will get more tops in the middle.
IMG 20180902 100715862

Madmax

Madmax

Thanks for the replies..whatever that guys done he has fine tuned it to a T..there'd b like near 40 tops there and probably 1/2 a P..the strain is Aurora indica and flowering takes 8-9 weeks..would it b fair to say hes vegged that specimen for like 8 weeks..

S

Shawnery

If its topping and lst it "could" be done in a month but by an experienced grower with hydro because I doubt you could do it that quick in dirt no matter the experience?

Top Bottom