Whats TTMN up to these days ?

• Thread starter TalkToMeNice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Kinda woke up today in a fucked up mood and this plant just seems to be doing its own thing. Lights are currently off in the grow tent rn but pics below is the plant yesterday idk whatā€™s wrong with it but I do know that the yellowing spreader and I knew it was going to because the pace that itā€™s yellowing at is fast but not only is it the cotyledon leaves dying seems like the whole plant itā€™s yellowing and idk y so I decided TODAY if it get any more yellow OUTSIDE AND DISCARDED IT GOES. Waking up and looking at a plant get worse and worse and not know what to do is fucking with me but Iā€™m not gone stress myself people said slow down on the nutes to be honest Iā€™m thinking it needs more but I been listening and the plant only got worse as it started losing color from bottom to top. I know itā€™s probably not going to get its color back thatā€™s not the problem I want it to stop yellowing itā€™s ugly and once the color gone itā€™s gone plant gone be big asl all green with a nasty looking yellow at the bottom. Iā€™m cool outside it goes
I know plants do they own thing but itā€™s not cooperating I stop feeding it so y is it stilll yellowing if I fed it I bet it still yellow no way to stop it at least nothing helpful that I done heard I took everything in consideration and still itā€™s yellowing I know somethingā€™s wrong the yellowing wonā€™t stop spreading and thatā€™s how the cotyledon leave started to looking and died off by next week thatā€™s leave is going to be crusty and brown no purpose of the plant

Just yesterday these plants was my babies today if they not getting with the program put they go (and ik itā€™s probably some minor but be foreal who tf wanna sit and watch a plant die and yes Iā€™m a little dramatic the plant is not on its last leg but still at the pace itā€™s going two weeks it ainā€™t even gone be a plant nomo)
Ik if I tried I can revive it itā€™s not dead (yet) Ik I could fix it if I tried but idk how or wtf is wrong with it itā€™s still yellowing something ion wanna deal
With today.

Yā€™all say flowering the hardest part the plant is 24 days old exact and veg is KILLING me.
Whats ttmn up to these days
Whats ttmn up to these days 2

Last edited:
TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

IMG 0454
IMG 0453

This is my first plant oldest to be exact at 29 days 5weeks old idk wtf is this. This one look worse then the other one but ion know about throwing it out.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

They doing they own thing I guess kinda hate it they ainā€™t even give me a chance to fuck up on the nutrients before they started doing whatever

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

I can deal with the plants drooping and all that
But when it comes to leaves yellowing, browning or whatever ion like that it bothers me BAD. I can see if I did some to it the I can retrace my steps and find out whatā€™s wrong but Iā€™m genuinely lost idk whatā€™s wrong

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

It's normal for the early leaves yellow as the plant uses nutrients from them.
Itā€™s no way I can give them nutrients so my colors donā€™t fade anymore or itā€™ll be fine leave it cause most say leave em but I promise I have and I can also promise every time I look at them itā€™s WORSE.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Itā€™s no way I can give them nutrients so my colors donā€™t fade anymore or itā€™ll be fine leave it cause most say leave em but I promise I have and I can also promise every time I look at them itā€™s WORSE.
You can cut that leaf off if it bothers you. It'll fall off on its own eventually. Yellowing will occur, though, especially during late flowering. Once they've turned yellow, they don't do anything for the plant.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

You can cut that leaf off if it bothers you. It'll fall off on its own eventually. Yellowing will occur, though, especially during late flowering. Once they've turned yellow, they don't do anything for the plant.
So if the leaves beside cotyledon yellow its okay not a big deal .. my plant just finding nutrients from another place ?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
So if the leaves beside cotyledon yellow its okay not a big deal .. my plant just finding nutrients from another place ?
Yes. They naturally use nutrients from lower leaves. Those first sets never last. Above those, however, the yellowing can tell you something. It could be the plant needs more nutrients, or water, or an environmental change. The lower leaves don't get much light, so growers usually remove them.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Yes. They naturally use nutrients from lower leaves. Those first sets never last. Above those, however, the yellowing can tell you something. It could be the plant needs more nutrients, or water, or an environmental change. The lower leaves don't get much light, so growers usually remove them.
Where have you been šŸ˜­ā¤ļø thank you cause I was stressing omg I thought my plant was just slowly dying Iā€™m new to this growing stuff. So the basics knowledge is not really basic to me.

T

thatcoffeewater

If ANYBODY CAN DROP HINTS,TIPS,TRICKS
OR BASIC KNOWLEDGE BELOW
Thanks in advance.
I'm also new to growing, but some stuff I've learned is: try not to stress your plants too much. That means dont mess with light schedule too much, don't suddenly move your plants outside, etc. Generally a lot of basic gardening skills apply bc well... they're plants. Don't overfertilize your plants, don't overwater (make sure you check soil dampness before watering) and make sure your lights aren't too close. hmmm what else...

Definitely buy rooting hormone for cloning, it's a game changer. Makes clones root waaaaay faster and stronger in my experience. Also, I don't have a small fan to use, but everyone says having a fan blowing is beneficial. Just don't blow directly on the plants cuz they get wind burn.

Also nice to see another lady here šŸ˜­ feels like they're a lot of dude growers. Also shout out to LoveGrowingIt, you're the goat for all your responses on this site.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
If ANYBODY CAN DROP HINTS,TIPS,TRICKS
OR BASIC KNOWLEDGE BELOW
Thanks in advance.
The biggest thing for me to learn and am still learning (im new at indoor growing and was never a pro at outdoor) is that watering is really important. Like learn to let the soil dry out and what that feels like when you pick the plant container up, but also making sure when you do water that youā€™re getting enough water in the pot to begin with! āœŒļø

Natep

Natep

Donā€™t over think it. Make life easy get a city picker pot from Home Depot. Fill that pot with build a soil 3.0 recipe. Add water when the pot is empty amend with craft blend and worm castings before you flip to flower. The entire synthetic nutrient thing is a giant game. When you have good soil the rest comes together pretty easy.

H

HomeGrownOhio

This is why I always leave the lowers on. They let you know what's happening way before it becomes a problem. It gives the plant a little nutrients to use up before you can send in a fix, if one is needed. I don't defoliate often or a lot. Only to expose some otherwise hidden sights. The plant loves using the leaves for solar power, so, I let them do their jobs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom