Whats up everyone!New member from NE USA.

• Thread starter cd420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cd420

Hello all,im a new member here and im still looking around getting a feel for this site.Ive seen alot of very nice pics,and some sick setups.Ive been growing indoors and outdoors since i was 15 yrs old.I grew up on a dairy farm in upstate NY.I took agriculture and horticulture classes and earned a 2yr. degree in my high school.Between that and the farming i grew a passion for gardening, and growing marijuana is my most rewarding hobbie.I love plants that turn color especially.I grow alot outdoors,and in my area it gets cold in aug. and the season lasts till mid oct. so the plants turn beautiful colors as they mature in the fall and pack on alot of resin trying to protect themselves from the cold.Im looking frward tomeing alt of cool peeps here and learning more about grownig and breeding.:hi:

Aligee

Aligee

Welcome the 'Farm this is a great place for all your grow needs !

O

ograskal

Wecome to the Farm cd420!.....:hi:......Looking forward to seeing some of your grows!....~ogr

C

cktRAVEl

Welcome cd420...sounds like you've got some good stories to share. Looking forward to it.

pbangga

pbangga

whats up my dude?glad ya made it here hit me up bro u kno how 2 get a hold of me

O

OB-one

Hey, Welcome man! can't wait to see your set-ups, and hear about some of the grows. Keep the North East alive.

H

hempyd

Hey cd, wanted to give a shout & say whats up, saw that you were over this way....hope the beans are doin good for ya, the Affy crosses you sent are comin along nicely, i'm gettin ready to start taking cuttings for this spring, anyway, hope all is well
peace & healing to ya bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom