whats up? from washington its bagseedwonders now on thcfarmer

• Thread starter bagseedwndrs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

What up everybody. im from washington great area not so great people. Now ill smoke an ice queen bowl. and watch my seedlings grow a second set.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Not so great people?? What part of washington are you from? I lived in seattle for about a year and found compared to michigan the people were like a 180 degree difference.. I found the people out there to be some of the nicest folks i ever met! :D

Welcome to the farm ! :D

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Welcome to the farm bro,just a heads up you might not want to dog on your fellow Washingtonians and then ask for clones from said assholes in another thread,lol.counterproductive.with that being said welcome and enjoy!

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

Not so great people?? What part of washington are you from? I lived in seattle for about a year and found compared to michigan the people were like a 180 degree difference.. I found the people out there to be some of the nicest folks i ever met! :D

Welcome to the farm ! :D
Im from sunnyside near yakima. About 3 hours from you. I had a garden and long story short their stolen and prolly smoked up. I lost 2 plants. None of the hairs were even colored yet... anyways im glad your in a good area i used to stay in tukwila near seattle.

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

Welcome to the farm bro,just a heads up you might not want to dog on your fellow Washingtonians and then ask for clones from said assholes in another thread,lol.counterproductive.with that being said welcome and enjoy!
I hear you. i wont do it again im just a bit angry my garden got stolen this year.

Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
I hear you. i wont do it again im just a bit angry my garden got stolen this year.

Thief's will be held accountable Brother! Count on it, You Reep what you Sow! You just keep your eye on the prize Brother!!! If your hurting for meds hollar Bro! We just give around here! you need anything brother you just raise your hand!! Welcome to the Farm! Good Peeps around here!!!

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

Thief's will be held accountable Brother! Count on it, You Reep what you Sow! You just keep your eye on the prize Brother!!! If your hurting for meds hollar Bro! We just give around here! you need anything brother you just raise your hand!! Welcome to the Farm! Good Peeps around here!!!
good to hear buddy. i gotta tell you guys what a stoner move i just did. so i try logging in to my account here on thcfarmer only i went to thctalk instead. (stoner move) i tryed logging in i think it was 5 times max then i got upset and sent a email asking what happened to my acount lmao!. now i realiazed i went to thctalk instead of farmer!

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

nice! im always stoned when logging in and reading/posting. thanks for pointing that out. im abooot to use it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom