What's up Raskal firebubba Question

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

I was wondering which parent is dominant in this cross will i find more buuba leaning phenos or more fire leaning phenos and which parent was the male and which was the female.
Happy New Year Homie

H

Highagain

The bubba kush is the daddy, Im pretty sure that Raskal said he hasnt been able to reverse the Fire Og yet.

JH420

JH420

From Raskal's grow pics and nug shots it looks alot more like OG to me...I have a pack as well really lookin forward to it.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Wish you guys good luck hopefully you get those fire phenos since everyone seems to love that fire cut.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I do know that the pre-98 bubba is dom as fuk, too.. fingers crossed.

Venom818

Venom818

That's cool already got the fire pheno not from these seeds but i got it a week after i ordered these Im really looking for the firewhite's.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

What do you mean you got the fire pheno but not from these seeds..? Did you get it in another pack of seeds or from a clone?

B

bobpeto

He probabely got it from his Raskal Og kush seeds he's growing.........I think.

Bob

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lol did you get it from progressive.? I heard they had some.... they claim they are from clone and they say to have a fire og cut. I was wondering the legitimacy of it.. did they have samples of the bud grown from it? I hear they usually do that. They did have some sample of some 12 week blue dream.. I didn't even know blue dream went 12 weeks...

Venom818

Venom818

No I didnt get my cut from po bro but I did try some of there 80 day tahoe that was dank as fuk.

P

PURPorKUSH

Real blue dream was always 12 weeks now we see the wattered down indica dominant hybrid in the clubs.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
I was wondering which parent is dominant in this cross will i find more buuba leaning phenos or more fire leaning phenos and which parent was the male and which was the female.
Happy New Year Homie

Should be about 50/50... I grew out 4 seed and got 2 Bubba and 2 OG phenos...

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

The one that I ran went to the OG side, if that helps you out.

Venom818

Venom818

cool thnx I hope i get some that have both parent traits

Venom818

Venom818

Idk when im going to even get a chance to grow these bro I have so many genetics to work with its going to be awhile before i get to these I just got the larry og clone 2 differnt whitefire phenos sfv og tahoe og ha og thats going to be my next run maybe trow in some 707 headband and some Chemdog 91 for fun

JH420

JH420

Yeah I hear ya bro...I have a pack I don't think I'll get to them til next winter, so many seeds so little time and space.

Latest posts

Top Bottom