What's Up Washington

• Thread starter mpjm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Howdy Washingtonians. Former Seattleite and UW Alum here. Keep on keeping on and stay safe brothers and sisters.

D

david98686

Hi, ho... The Medical Marijuana patient-growers are still here, just not as friendly a community as it was before we realized that Washington State law only excuses, not legitimizes, our use and possession of the herb.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Hi, ho... The Medical Marijuana patient-growers are still here, just not as friendly a community as it was before we realized that Washington State law only excuses, not legitimizes, our use and possession of the herb.
It's sunny 300+ days a year in Colorado and the cost of living is about 10-20% less than Seattle. Just saying...

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
That sounds great nedmark.....we could really use a testing facillity in Wa... I know i would use it!!

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Herbin, if u have access to testing equipment send me a pm and we can talk..

C

Colebz

Hello fellow Washington residents? Looks like that sun is gone! I'm in Seattle and it is dumping! But you know I'm keepin it sunny indoors (hypothetically speaking) can't go wrong with the ATF and sour d (cutting only) and the afghanica I'm vamping (volcano digit). Talk about couch lock!
Its nice to see people coming together on the is thread for WA. MMJ. Not much on here. I'm going to start my first thread today, trying to see what everybody in Washington is working with (strain wise and smoke wise) so look out for it.
Does anybody have the herb iron? I got it a few months ago and it's my favorite way to smoke. Curious to what other users think on here.

H

HerbinGrower

i need to do some more posts. but yeah I'll send you one,
To all washington's get together on halloween's cannabis cup little shin dig lol. its patients only no alcohol allowed (i'll be in the parking lot whoo hoo ). it's in seattle hit up your fellow patients let's get this thing off

H

HerbinGrower

I went to a dispensary, saw a magazine called the northwest leaf. It was an article in there :) the magazine is at my apartment so i'll post up earlier, is your ATF alaskan thunder fuck, :)

M

mpjm

Saddest news of the month...looks like I drown all of my seeds...damn rookies!

Soon to come, my 1st (2nd) grow...

danny04

danny04

what up washingtonians , im a medical patient from lynnwood i diddnt know we have this much peoples from the same state as me on the farm

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Whats up fellow WA state residents :) you guys stoked for this winter, who willl be on the pass. let me know. I read something in the paper about how wa is the highest Indoor grow of (back in like 08 or 09 ) that made me smile. then how snohomish county was the HIGHEST of the state :) yea yea thats right.

funk yeah, we kick ass here in Snohomish County. haha

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Awesome!! A Washington thread. I can't speak for other states since I've only lived here in the last 20 years but WA kicks ass. The "orange" and permafrost are some of the best I've been working with. But i have seen others claiming to have the same strains but they either aren't or aren't turning out as good. You really have to watch out for fake name callers. It seems a lot of people will put a fancy label on bagseed to make it more appealing.

Another thing I've noticed is that the few dispensaries i've been to have maybe a couple worthy selections and the rest is all sub-par; for outrageous prices too. I've never seen over $400/oz in this state except for in dispensaries.

But all in all, I love this state :)

Top Bottom