whats up y'all I'm back. whats new with the strains??

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey welcome back bro , hope your time went fast ... Got some dried heri crosses of yours in jars currently and a single seedling of stardawg / heri og in veg

If ya need anything feel free to pm
Good to have ya back

soserthc1

soserthc1

did it come out any good?
My bad bro didn't know ya answered
I grew out 3 white master / heri and 2 headband / heri
The white master not so good but partial my fault ( timer issue ) potent but lacked smell
The headband / heri where massive producers with thick colas really carried some weight got 3.5 zips avg a plant in 3 gals
Smelled fuel , with a coffee undertone ( gotta keep eye on pm as the colas were really thick )
Let new see if I got any pictures on this iPad 1 and 3 are white master 2 and 4 headband
The headband had the healthiest leaves in that run for sure . It appears the stardawg is male

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yes agreed good to see ya back and I'm still holding some of your crosses if ya wanted them back , not many but a few ....

Def keep that head high ;) It's a plant

symbiote420

symbiote420

One of my bros grew out the Stardwag x Heri OG, I didn't get to taste any though :( but I heard they were pretty fuego!! My bro said they were like Stardawg on roids!

soserthc1

soserthc1

^^^might have a lone male of that line if needed , slow starter but healthy as hell a month in

symbiote420

symbiote420

^^^might have a lone male of that line if needed , slow starter but healthy as hell a month in

I don't even know if my peeps are still running it. I gave em the beans cause he loved my Stardawg and I didn't have it anymore. Never got to sample any but I heard it was some good bud and yielded huge! I still have a pack of the White Dawg and Sour D x Heri OG crosses in the stash.

Top Bottom