What's up!?

• Thread starter Dunbar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dunbar

Dunbar

Hello everyone, I'm an adept grower from the south. The laws here are horrible but that drives up price so the risk is totally worth the reward. I focus on quality so I grow 4-5 plants at a time and baby them in every way. I use a growlab tent, Lumigrow ES 165, custom organic soil that I "cook" with Alaska fish. I use advanced nutrients everything haha, I love the names and the products are great. I love to grow Alaskan Thunder Fuck and D.P. critical Kush. I get 6oz from each plant and I'm in the middle of flowering now. I'm happy to join so I can share and learn. So what's up?

Dunbar

Dunbar

Thank you all! Yeah I study chemical engineering so I love to push the babes to their limit with lots of noots and whatnot. I'm going to post some pics of my light and plants

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm, Dunbar. Glad you're surviving living in the South. :)

urbanfog

urbanfog

welcome_to_farm_T.jpg

enjoy the folks and the knowledge !

ttystikk

ttystikk

Thank you all! Yeah I study chemical engineering so I love to push the babes to their limit with lots of noots and whatnot. I'm going to post some pics of my light and plants

Chemical engineering, huh? Very cool. I'm a frustrated ME, myself.

Welcome to the Farm!

Dunbar

Dunbar

Dude the cops are dicks and there are a bunch of stealing bastards, My friend was shot and killed for retaliating against a robbery by two 9th graders over 2oz. so being super secret and smart is a must. I'm growing my way west and into a huge garden so I can share the love with more folks and be safer

Dunbar

Dunbar

Thanks man, I'm a junior and I have two years left. I'm excited though because I want a GTR really bad and ill make enough my first year working. It's worth all the stress and pace yourself man!

Top Bottom