What's wrong? Some are over watered and trying to deal with that already.

• Thread starter levietousgardens420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
levietousgardens420

levietousgardens420

What's wrong with the plants? Be specific and in detail about how to fix it. Ask whatever. New to growing. In Southern California in Los Angeles.

Whats wrong some are over watered and trying to deal with that already
levietousgardens420

levietousgardens420

Hungry and bugs

Pictures are much better. I dont know if its my end but the videos are incrediblely low res, the only thing coming through clear is white people reggae
Lol wrong video. Wasn't supposed to be the music 😂 but I got a crappy phone.

IMG 20240526 064552253 AE
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

looks over watered to me are the sitting in runoff ?

Stokes

Stokes

How long has that stalk been going brown, and did you just get done watering or do they set in the runoff like that?

levietousgardens420

levietousgardens420

looks over watered to me are the sitting in runoff ?
Couldn't do anything else with it.Trying to drain it out but it's going slow. I just dried them out. Will try to do it again but longer this time since just trimmed, fed, and watered today.

levietousgardens420

levietousgardens420

What soil and and what are you feeding?
Chicken manure and some organic soil, forgot what though. For veg, super thrive, flora nova grow and diamond nectar. Gonna do everything the same but use the fox farm big bloom in place of the flora nova and add Big Bud to help get bigger nugs when it goes more into flower. Haven't used it yet but made the mix and have it ready.

levietousgardens420

levietousgardens420

How long has that stalk been going brown, and did you just get done watering or do they set in the runoff like that?
I just watered today but they do that sometimes for a day at most normally if I don't move them around. I gotta poke more holes in it. I didnt notice a brown stalk before.

Stokes

Stokes

Chicken manure and some organic soil, forgot what though. For veg, super thrive, flora nova grow and diamond nectar. Gonna do everything the same but use the fox farm big bloom in place of the flora nova and add Big Bud to help get bigger nugs when it goes more into flower. Haven't used it yet but made the mix and have it ready.

Im looking at the plant and and im leaning towards some type of bacterial/fungal disease vs deficiency, i hope im wrong. I have no experience with that so id be of no help if thats the case

Top Bottom