What's wrong? Some are over watered and trying to deal with that already.

• Thread starter levietousgardens420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

dont be fooled he wash bashing the hell out of your music lol
Thats gotta be hard. Before i moved back east in 2009 i had an apartment in san diego, IB specifically, rent was $800 for 300 sq ft. I could only imagine what it is now

Btw i wasnt bashing your music lol, massive tribal seeds fan

Stokes

Stokes

dont be fooled he wash bashing the hell out of your music lol

No seriously i wasnt.
Its a thing. Real reggae and surfer reggae is two different things. Alot of traditional reggae fans cant stand it being mentioned in the same breath. I like both

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

No seriously i wasnt.
Its a thing. Real reggae and surfer reggae is two different things. Alot of traditional reggae fans cant stand it being mentioned in the same breath. I like both
which one is bob marley

levietousgardens420

levietousgardens420

Not sure if anyone mentioned it but you gotta get all those dead leaves and clippings out. Definitely not helping matters.
Thought you're able to do it basically for composting it or whatever. Didn't think it would matter.

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
Thought you're able to do it basically for composting it or whatever. Didn't think it would matter.
Yeh, definitely get them out. And is there any way you could get the pots on risers, just so not sitting directly on the floor/in the water run off at all?

I'm just outside LA in SoCal as well so I'll happily try and help if I can. But many, many wiser heads than me on here that's for sure. I'm still learning to.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Do yourself a favour. Pick up all the leaves,
I am a real organic grower. Do you want your plants to green up.

Top dress each pot with 2 tablespoons of Bone meal as soon as possible. They will need it soon!
Bone meal

Find the best soil you can. Make 2 buckets of this microbe solution.
When it's read.

1 litre of very warm water. Add 1/2 a cup of Crosby's Molasses.
Mix very well. Add to bucket of Compost extract. Mix well.

Compost Extract
Make a 20L Bucket.
Use Muskie in the Compost Extract.
When the Microbe solution is ready. Make this Compost Extract.

Mix 1 Litre of Microbe solution and 1 litre of Compost Extract with Molasses in a watering can.
Top up watering can with rain water. Give each plant 1 watering can once a week.

See what happens.
You won't need any other fertilizer.
You can top dress with a little chicken manure. The above mixture will not burn your plants.
Chicken manure will. Go easy with it. It's great stuff but a little goes a long way.

levietousgardens420

levietousgardens420

Idk what top dressing even is. Will have to Google stuff and look into it first. I'll take the leaves out later. Think I got bone meal in the shed and most of that stuff probably. Just gotta look

Top Bottom