Whats wrong with my new growth? I KNOW do you.

• Thread starter Treecutter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OutdoorGrowGuy

OutdoorGrowGuy

All the new growers that are having issues already have 20 different inputs in there threads buy people trying to help them out with there grow.

Simple, you don't want to participate in this no need to comment and you can keep posting on all there threads their ph is off on every response you give.

So ill close this out. Soon all the guys that came close will get the seeds and the trolls can keep going back to doing what they do best.

See I get more pleasure out of learning something new than operating "Knowledge is power and power isn't shared" there is to much of that every where you look.

My yellowing in my plant im pretty sure is 99% not the issues any one is currently having with their grow, but you missed that point.

The point was for guys to put up information of what causes yellowing in new growth. Just because you had it doesn't mean its the same issue with anyone else's grow.

If someone realy is waiting for my issue to be told to save their plants after my original post said I would post the answer in 30 days I wouldn't call that very logical when they already have multiple guys on their own thread trying to help them out.

But if there in here looking at all the educate guessing and people that are contributing, they might have some success and those people that tried will be helping them out.

But your the cannabis God that knows all the answers and knows any grower searching for help won't actually read this thread and find a response, "Overwatering due to lack of calmag and not uptaking nutrients" and say holly crap none of my nutrients have calcium and magnesium.

No no no, we can't learn from that, we just got to sit here and cry, pound our fist demanding an answer. Thats what always worked with mommy and dada so you have to do the same.
CRY ME A F#CKING RIVER
Sorry but have to say mate, if you "think" one should just assume pH isn't a possibility without even checking, you're wrong..
There, I said it.

My original comment was from my own experience growing outdoor. Oftentimes after a rain or cool evening, I get yellowish / pale tips. In my own case it's calcium and almost always clears right up later in the day.
Calcium isn't nearly as mobile in wet weather, or cold.

What's your point with your finger pointing?
You telling me you never checked pH, but say it was 6.5?
See...you checked it. You're a hippocrate.

I agree there's a general tendency to obsess about pH. My point is it's ignorant to never check the possibility at all.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It could be iron.
It could be sulfur.
It might be something else presenting as one of those, such as root issues.
Watering has a lot to do with it. Lack of water will concentrate the added nutes, even in organic grows, and then many issues can present falsely.

If you really want to teach, then present the issue and what caused it and why. Guessing games are for 3rd grade art, not growing your own medicine.

OutdoorGrowGuy

OutdoorGrowGuy

It could be iron.
It could be sulfur.
Watering has a lot to do with it. Lack of water will concentrate the added nutes, even in organic grows, and then many issues can present falsely.

If you really want to teach, then present the issue and what caused it and why. Guessing games are for 3rd grade art, not growing your own medicine.
Agreed and could be calcium too.

Could be either 3, or neither of them at all.

Treecutter

Treecutter

Sorry but have to say mate, if you "think" one should just assume pH isn't a possibility without even checking, you're wrong..
There, I said it.

My original comment was from my own experience growing outdoor. Oftentimes after a rain or cool evening, I get yellowish / pale tips. In my own case it's calcium and almost always clears right up later in the day.

I agree there's a general tendency to obsess about pH. My point is it's ignorant to never check the possibility at all.
Never claimed it wasn't. And you have given great input on other guys grows. Just a little tiered of the beating for trying to do something that doesn't even benefit me at all to help guys out.

But as with all lessons learned from failures, this was a good one for me even posting it.
Have a great day and thanks for your input.

Treecutter

Treecutter

It could be iron.
It could be sulfur.

This statement right here is probably the best way I've heard or read it explained for yellowing of new growth. "and then many issues can present falsely"

Thank you.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That's my second guess. But his chlorosis seems to also be appearing on mid stem leaves as well as the tops which is why I think sulphur. But both deficiencies have incredibly similar chlorosis patterns starting at the base of the leaves.
I was looking at that too. I think the major difference is likely going to be in the manner of onset of the chlorosis patterns. Sharp and distinct, likely Iron or faded in, likely sulphur.

growsince79

growsince79

There, I said it.

That's true and the OP said 70-75 which is too cold in my world. I shoot for 80f in my grow. Leaf temps 78-79.
OP also didn't say how high his light is. 30000lux on meter could be anywhere from 500 - 900ppfd. My lux meter might say 20000 or 40,000lux.
Really don't look like much of a problem.

growsince79

growsince79

This statement right here is probably the best way I've heard or read it explained for yellowing of new growth. "and then many issues can present falsely"

Thank you.
IDK it could be anything? Is that your final answer?

OutdoorGrowGuy

OutdoorGrowGuy

Never claimed it wasn't. And you have given great input on other guys grows. Just a little tiered of the beating for trying to do something that doesn't even benefit me at all to help guys out.

But as with all lessons learned from failures, this was a good one for me even posting it.
Have a great day and thanks for your input.
It's all good man, I appreciate the response. For what it's worth I think your intentions are in the right place. Guess we all just go about things a different way.

Respectfully I'm going to refrain from commenting any further, I'll look out for the answer.

Have a good day too mate.

Treecutter

Treecutter

It could be iron.
It could be sulfur.

Sorry, I even posted it. This fixation on me teaching it wasn't the point. It was for a contribution of answers that causes yellowing of new growth.

As I stated, it was OBVIOUS to me when I got back. I'm not a cannabis God that can stick my prick in the soil and tell the ph is off.

As I stated this was for information everyone put in to diagnose what causes yellowing of the leaves. For the help i was welling to kick out some seeds for free for the effort to try to get more input from the one that got it or got closest first.

I even stated in one post most of you could be partially right.

But it turned into a pissing match over how much I knew of the obvious questioning my intelligence. People jumping in the post jumping on the band wagon not even reading the thread.

Well as far as my intelligence, not very hard to get back to town open the tent, then look at my watch and notice the lights weren't on when they were supposed to be. Not hard to look at the timer and see its defaulted back to 1200 and lost all it programming. Not hard to unplug it from the wall and see the numbers fade away because the internal battery on a new timer was bad. Not hard for me to ask my wife when the power went out and her answer was right after you left to New Mexico.

So I guess the competition is closed looks like moshman and a couple others were the first on the right track and continued contributions of knowledge. Ill message you and if you want the beans for bird feed thats fine if not so be it..

And for those of you that were realy waiting for 30 days for my answer to save your grow as some of these guys put it. If you can't tell your lights are on because your blind, I might suggest reaching up and feeling if there warm.

And for for the botanical gods that know a person's reasoning without knowing him, don't know what to say but good luck on life. Got to be pretty shitty being all alone.
Thread closed

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i scanned the thread, has the op answered yet?

can i ask how you know what it was?

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
lol, ohhhh... well, i missed it all!

i wanted to know how because it looked like a power out situation.

btw, i support your effort to entertain us and to maybe even give us a seed or two! i think it is great of you to offer and fun of you to do!

id like more like this! all the games are lots of fun (even when i miss them!)

growsince79

growsince79

Sorry, I even posted it. This fixation on me teaching it wasn't the point. It was for a contribution of answers that causes yellowing of new growth.

As I stated, it was OBVIOUS to me when I got back. I'm not a cannabis God that can stick my prick in the soil and tell the ph is off.

As I stated this was for information everyone put in to diagnose what causes yellowing of the leaves. For the help i was welling to kick out some seeds for free for the effort to try to get more input from the one that got it or got closest first.

But it turned into a pissing match over how much I knew of the obvious questioning my intelligence. People jumping in the post jumping on the band wagon not even reading the thread.

Well as far as my intelligence, not very hard to get back to town open the tent, then look at my watch and notice the lights weren't on when they were supposed to be. Not hard to look at the timer and see its defaulted back to 1200 and lost all it programming. Not hard to unplug it from the wall and see the numbers fade away because the internal battery on a new timer was bad. Not hard for me to ask my wife when the power went out and her answer was right after you left to New Mexico.

So I guess the competition is closed looks like moshman and a couple others were the first on the right track and continued contributions of knowledge. Ill message you and if you want the beans for bird feed thats fine if not so be it..

And for those of you that were realy waiting for 30 days for my answer to save your grow as some of these guys put it. If you can't tell your lights are on because your blind, I might suggest reaching up and feeling if there warm.

And for for the botanical gods that know a person's reasoning without knowing him, don't know what to say but good luck on life. Got to be pretty shitty being all alone.
Thread closed
You said the answer was obvious and in the original post, but never mentioned it was in the dark 3 days. Now you say yeah well it could be anything. Nice

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Thread closed
You don't like that we are not fond of your teaching style? It happens, get over it. You are the one that said you wanted to share info / teach.
This is not a pissing match over anything. You posted a question, some misread it, no big deal.
The seeds offer might have been considered condescending by some, I ignored it.
There was no timer in the pictures posted, so you yourself failed to give us the requsite clue to determine it was your own failure to correctly maintain and verify your timers that caused the issue in the first place.

These are what cause us to dis you and the thread in general. Correct these before tearing into someone else.

Treecutter

Treecutter

That's true and the OP said 70-75 which is too cold in my world. I shoot for 80f in my grow. Leaf temps 78-79.
OP also didn't say how high his light is. 30000lux on meter could be anywhere from 500 - 900ppfd. My lux meter might say 20000 or 40,000lux.
Really don't look like much of a problem.
Yea, I have 100% air make up from outdoor air on this tent and the preheat was set closer for the end of flower.

But the issue was a component failure just after the feed and water. But everything you mentioned you can see in it.

Almost 4 days without light on top of the feed with only starches to feed it without the light causes all kinds of symptoms.

Back in the old days I heard of guys cutting the lights for 48 hours to try to get more females but I never tried it. I knew these were females. Some of the other indications people suggested are common in Clones. No one even asked.

Everyone thinks AZ is just desert. Where I'm at, out door grows were done the first of October with Temps dropping down in the mid 30's F. I do running a little cooler in that tent alone don't want to deal with mildew in flower and I'm usually running that in the fall and winter.

Good input on Temps,
Thanks

Treecutter

Treecutter

You said the answer was obvious and in the original post, but never mentioned it was in the dark 3 days. Now you say yeah well it could be anything. Nice
Its not now I say it. Why would I give the answer to the challenge. If you have no photosynthesis, there's very little uptake causing multiple deficiencies.

I posted that all of them could be partially right way back and got given crap for that as I recall it being said "WTF does that mean"

But if you know a way for cannabis to grow in the dark and uptake nutrients, im all ears.
Would love to get rid of the timers and lights energy bill. Please educate us

Treecutter

Treecutter

You don't like that we are not fond of your teaching style? It happens, get over it. You are the one that said you wanted to share info / teach.
This is not a pissing match over anything. You posted a question, some misread it, no big deal.
The seeds offer might have been considered condescending by some, I ignored it.
There was no timer in the pictures posted, so you yourself failed to give us the requsite clue to determine it was your own failure to correctly maintain and verify your timers that caused the issue in the first place.

These are what cause us to dis you and the thread in general. Correct these before tearing into someone else.
Lol sorry you still don't get the point of the thread. I did say it was my mistake and I did say it happend before, 4 years ago.

Sorry I didn't post a pic of the timer and make it easy for you to be the first response to the thread to win by seeing the timer 4 ft away from the tent at 1200 to say "I Win, I was first" and close the thread out right there.

That would have saved alot of time to only have 1 input. Thanks again for your contributions. I'll try to make it less challenging in the future.

I mean, hell it would have been realy hard to look at the charts displayed in this very forum and posted every answer for yellowing leaves and got it right.

Sorry it was so hard. Bad bad me. I'm going to hell.
Leave symptoms
Leaves

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Lol sorry you still don't get the point of the thread.
Oh, I get it. Obviously you don't judging by your continued arrogance. Yes, I said it. I'm a recovering addict myself so it's really OBVIOUS to me, but likely not so to you since I did not post the entire life experience that would lead you to know this.

Simply put: You ain't making friends. Chillax and don't worry about who gets the credit.

Top Bottom