What's wrong with my plant?

• Thread starter Fatasstrex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fatasstrex

Fatasstrex

Growing in coco with perlite. Ph runoff is 5.8/5.9. Water with nutrient mix that has pH of 6.1/6.2. RH is 45-55%. Temps are 77-80 during the day.

Notice how the bottoms of the leaves look burnt or bitten. I don't think i have any bugs or pests. Last time i used neem oil foliar spray was one week ago. It's indoor in a tent. I haven't seen any pests at all.

Do you know what is wrong?
Whats wrong with my plant
Whats wrong with my plant 2
Whats wrong with my plant 3
Whats wrong with my plant 4

Fatasstrex

Fatasstrex

Heat stress lights prolly 2 close.

Thanks for your reply. Heat stress or light stress seems unlikely as the temps are 77-82 during day and 68-72 at night. Lights (2 100w LEDs) are almost 30 inches away. There’s also other plants that are much closer to the light and aren’t burnt or stressed at all

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Thanks for your reply. Heat stress or light stress seems unlikely as the temps are 77-82 during day and 68-72 at night. Lights (2 100w LEDs) are almost 30 inches away. There’s also other plants that are much closer to the light and aren’t burnt or stressed at all

Dude you might want to listen to him. Light Stress has nothing to do with heat. That guy runs more beans a month than most people do in a year. I can tell you that what affects one strain negatively will leave another untouched. Just went through a nute issue like that.

Fatasstrex

Fatasstrex

Dude you might want to listen to him. Light Stress has nothing to do with heat. That guy runs more beans a month than most people do in a year. I can tell you that what affects one strain negatively will leave another untouched. Just went through a nute issue like that.

I am in no way knocking his expertise. Was just giving him some more info about temp and light in my tent. I think he would agree that light burn/stress is unlikely with such a low wattage LED being positioned so far away.I have other plants of the same strain positioned closer to the light and they are doing wonderfully. There’s also no other symptoms of light or heat stress (taco leaves).

what are your thoughts @LittleDabbie ?

thanks for both of your responses!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
It looks like at one time you burnt them, The lights may be fine now, but..

Or you got a fan giving them a lil wind burn, which more less the same thing as heat stress drys your leafs out and burns em.

You would be surprised how easy led's can burn plants tho, get a lumes app from one of the stores for free and test how many lumes there getting.

Keep an eye on new growth if it looks like its starting to taco then its a heat issue from lights or lack of vents, if no taco but more edges getting krispy then its prolly wind related.

And im not an expert lol :D

Fatasstrex

Fatasstrex

It looks like at one time you burnt them, The lights may be fine now, but..

Or you got a fan giving them a lil wind burn, which more less the same thing as heat stress drys your leafs out and burns em.

You would be surprised how easy led's can burn plants tho, get a lumes app from one of the stores for free and test how many lumes there getting.

Keep an eye on new growth if it looks like its starting to taco then its a heat issue from lights or lack of vents, if no taco but more edges getting krispy then its prolly wind related.

And im not an expert lol :D
Thanks for the advice! I think it may be wind related possibly. I do have a normal 6 inch fan running on high as well as a t6 cloudline in-line fan as an exhaust. Running the t6 on the highest setting as well. I only have one vent open on the bottom of the back of the tent. Vent is rectangular (dimensions are 12 inches x 3 inches). Will turn down the fans and see if it helps

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Thanks for the advice! I think it may be wind related possibly. I do have a normal 6 inch fan running on high as well as a t6 cloudline in-line fan as an exhaust. Running the t6 on the highest setting as well. I only have one vent open on the bottom of the back of the tent. Vent is rectangular (dimensions are 12 inches x 3 inches). Will turn down the fans and see if it helps

I wouldn;t turn the fans down, just make sure there not pointing directly on the plant or bouncing off the wall, but im still sayin it was from the lights.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Hey I had that phone... Loved it and going back to Samsung after this one is done. This month actually

The only thing i hate is the god damn ear part got clogged and now i can only hear people on speaker phone :\

I would have to refurbish a refurbished phone at this point i don't use it enough to care lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The only thing i hate is the god damn ear part got clogged and now i can only hear people on speaker phone :\

I would have to refurbish a refurbished phone at this point i don't use it enough to care lol
Try electrical contact cleaner? With the battery out of course

Top Bottom