What's wrong with my plant?

• Thread starter Fatasstrex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fatasstrex

Fatasstrex

@Aqua Man @LittleDabbie just noticed this on another plant (different strain) as well. All my plants are doing well except these two, which have identical burnt marks as seen in the pictures of the original post. These two plants are also the ones in the smallest pots. Their pots are only 6 inches in diameter and only 5 inches in height. Ran out of pots and coco lol. Is it likely these are caused by the pots being too small?

I also moved my light up a few inches

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man @LittleDabbie just noticed this on another plant (different strain) as well. All my plants are doing well except these two, which have identical burnt marks as seen in the pictures of the original post. These two plants are also the ones in the smallest pots. Their pots are only 6 inches in diameter and only 5 inches in height. Ran out of pots and coco lol. Is it likely these are caused by the pots being too small?

I also moved my light up a few inches
You get a measurement of the lux?

What size pots? Can do a full grow in 1 gal if you fertigate properly

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This is coco right? What size pots and how are you watering?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Coco needs to stay saturated it's not like soil. In small pots your gonna be watering like 5-6 times a day late flower.

Treat this like gospel. Read it and then read it again. Then do the same with all the topic links.

Fatasstrex

Fatasstrex

@Aqua Man do you think it'd be okay to leave the plants in these pots for the next two weeks while i wait for pre-flowers so i can determine sex? After i find out sex, I'm going to get rid of males and repot all females into 3 gallon grow bags

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man do you think it'd be okay to leave the plants in these pots for the next two weeks while i wait for pre-flowers so i can determine sex? After i find out sex, I'm going to get rid of males and repot all females into 3 gallon grow bags
Yup

Latest posts

Top Bottom