What's you fav video game to blow of steam?

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crikey

Usually play cod 4 and cod waw but my ps3 broke on sunday and i'm waitng for a replacement worst thing is killzone 2 came early lol but i have been playing football manager 2009 anyone else play this.

hubcap

hubcap

played kickball with the neighbors kids today

aint no video game in the world makes ya feel like i did today.

took an hour.
best fun i had in moths!

P

Pender

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone else playing Killzone2? The part where you get in the tank and zoom in and start rippin the 50cal at people on the ground ..its sick. Needs more weapons though and granades are pretty weak but overall its an awesome game.

F

FastForward

I just got a PS3 and Killzone2 yesterday....although tbh I got it for the bluray and mp3. I played it for a couple of minutes but I just can't get to grips with a gamepad again for FPS - it's soooo sloooooow....might try hooking up a usb keyboard and mouse and see if it'll let me...

I also got the Buzz gameshow thingy....what a giggle...brilliant friday night console and smoke game :)

J

John Ditchweed

gears of war 2......... afro samuri is actaully pretty fun but nothing beats ninja gaiden 2 in the way of killing............ the resident evil 5 demo gets alot of play can't wait for it to come out

My buddy talks so much crap about his ps3 being better than my xbox........ ahahah his ps3 motherbored had the problems that are going around for ps3's and playstation told him he had to pay 250 to get it fixed.............. 399 for the machine + 250 to get it fixed thats like 700 bucks for a machine that has two games worth playing that isn't out on xbox............the look on his face when I asked where his ps3 was.......... priceless

X

xchaoticmetalx

Been playin deadzone all week, and this has been the only game ever to make me jump outta my freakin seat every 10 min,lol.

G

GDS StonerBoy

bought killzone2 for my ps3 and finished it in 2 days. Really nice game with great graphics and nice gameplay, controls kinda suck though. The controls are really sluggish when you first start playing but you'll warm up to them after a couple of minutes. All in all though, the PS3 is going back on the shelf for another 10 months before another game comes out thats actually worth playing. My 360 gets all the play here and in no way am i a fan boy. The ps3 is turning into nothing but a bluray player that can play games! I originally bought it for FFXIII but i find out that, thats gonna be released on the 360 so i have the ps3 basically for nothing.

C

cway

No madden Fans?

Me Madden 09 Xbox 360.. Has the new Halo came out Yet?

Solidopc

Solidopc

Just been playing call of duty world at war which is pretty cool. Don't get too many good shooters on the wii. We are supposed to be gbetting a grand theft auto of our own at some point also, can't wait for that.

T

TheNman

Mainly Team Fortress 2 interrupted with some Eve Online, Left 4 Dead and Race 07/GTR Evolution (all on the PC....will only go back to a console for GT5 on the PS3...)

Left4Dead FTW!

Nothing like blowing apart zombies to cure what ales ya!

P

Pyro G.

Gears of War 2 all day!!!! I'm on live day & nite. Chainsaw & broken neckz is my specialty.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
gears of war 2 on horde is cool anyone play madden madden is the shit holler at me maybe play a match

T

twisted metal

A bowl hit and Team fortress 2 thats all i need in my life.

K

kill-9

Mastered COD4. Just waiting for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 to come out.

B

Boywonder

Been playing StreetFighter IV on PS3 lately :) Completed it at every difficulty,... does anyone know how to unlock the other characers????:sweating

N

nybud

battlefield company online the sound effects will have you hooked and driving a tank shoting shit will definetly get you hooked and COD4 my favs

Top Bottom