What's you fav video game to blow of steam?

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

I think last light I had this kid crying. I hunted him and didn't cut him any slack. It was so funny. Called in a air strike, then a payload, and then Nuked everyone. lolol Plus, chased him around. I know, I'm a mean person. It was so funny. Nothing beats a claymore placed sideway at a doorway, so they can't see it. lolol Or place a C-4 pack next to one of those fuel tank and wait for someone to camp out next to it and BOOM! lolol I love that game.
BG

H

haze89

I think last light I had this kid crying. I hunted him and didn't cut him any slack. It was so funny. Called in a air strike, then a payload, and then Nuked everyone. lolol Plus, chased him around. I know, I'm a mean person. It was so funny. Nothing beats a claymore placed sideway at a doorway, so they can't see it. lolol Or place a C-4 pack next to one of those fuel tank and wait for someone to camp out next to it and BOOM! lolol I love that game.
BG

hhahaa sounds ill. I still haven't grabbed it yet but I can't wait to get online, I play Uncharted 2 online a lot and I am a straight up killler in that game. I hope I can catch up to everyone on COD, some kids have been playing since game 1 and I've literally never played any of em. I'm sure I'll get my ass handed to me plenty at first ahah..

S

slimjoint

does modern warfare 2 have any competition when it comes to 1st person shooters?
if im not at work or in the garden im on moderwar fare

D

Donk Frog

Anyone play god of war 3 on ps3? I loved the first two...it looks bomb

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
They say the new battlefield is supposed to rival of.. do not know.. yet. LOL.

L

leao

I still like playin' around with GTA4 on XBOX360, but it's been all about the side stories (Lost & Damned, Ballad of Gay Tony) as of late...

I would get online with COD MW2, but I'm just nowhere near good enough for it to be fun, lol...

Top Bottom