Whats Your Current Favorite Auto?

• Thread starter Saint Skinny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Hey Farmers and Farmettes!
I was talking with someone about auto strains, which they should get, etc. , which got me wondering what people that grew a few auto's considered as their favorite auto strain. I've only grown two auto's and one didnt make it to harvest (poor girl was murdered) so I dont have enough experience to weigh in. I can say that the Fast N Vast was dank and the Biodiesel mass was ALOT of fun to grow.

So now I ask you, my fellow farmies, What is your favorite autoflower strain as a grower, and why?

iKharon

iKharon

I actually just ordered my first autos today! Dinafem and g13.. picked up Pineapple Express and a Haze.. also got white widow freebies. Stoked to pop em and throw em in the greenhouse :) also, not auto related, but I am popping Velvet Ghost OG and Power Plant tonight. 3 of each. :)

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

I've grown critical + auto and fruit auto from dinafem and also 60 day wonder from dna. The critical auto is very similar to the regular critical + as far as taste goes, sweet and fruity. The fruit auto had awesome flavor, very pungent grapefruit taste and oder, the kind that hung on the tounge and in the nostrils, I really liked the fruit. Yield was nothin special for both and the high wasnt out of this world but both were enjoyable. If you want yield the 60 day wonder has it. It had a real old school piney, earthy smell and taste going on except for 1 of the 4 plants had a skunky, earthy, fruitiness to her, that was the best one outta the 4, but again to me the high was nothing special but still enjoyable.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I've only ever had 1 auto.
It is this genofarm purple haze auto.
70-77 Day strain.

It is on day 70 today in this picture.
Downloadfile 2
Downloadfile 3
Downloadfile 5

Was single cola trained and given a 2 week veg. I think she will yield over .5oz . That top bud is cola can sized.
I initiated her into flower via flip to 12/12 with the photos. And treated her as a photo. She seems to respond well to it.

She would have yielded more but I cut of many branches during single cola training to reach the canopy.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Check out shortstuff seeds they have a blueberry auto or mephesto genetics they have some goodies. All of my shorts stuff plants have yielded 2 ounces nd up. Very good yields.

Latest posts

Top Bottom