What's your experience with BGHydro?

• Thread starter Neoangelo147
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

Ok so i ordered some stuff from Better Grow Hydro yesterday and today i got a email saying they were out of stock on all 4 items i purchased!!!!:sign0055: I called them today and after talking to a bunch of different reps I just told them to cancel the order..Now i gotta wait for them to refund my money to my card who knows how long that is going to take...:mad0229:..Just thought i let people know here on the Farm that beware of this company prices look cheap but its not worth saving a few extra bucks and going through the BS
here is the site http://www.bghydro.com

Here is the stuff i ordered
150 watt HPS
Maxibloom
Rootech Clone Gel
Calibration 7.0 solution..

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

Sorry if this is in the wrong place to post this I didn't know where to post...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I have had nothing but good experiences with BGH. They are excellent packers and send stuff pretty fast. I never ran into a back order out of stock situation though.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
i have stuff on back order from them now, 'have in the past also. the first time it happened it was some things i needed right away, so it totally pissed me off. i called them and canceled the order. i found another website that said that they had the items in stock, so i ordered from them. three days later i got an email from them saying that they were outta stock and i'd have to wait 4-6 weeks. i canceled that order and went hunting again, this time on the phone. bought from a place based in CO, 'had the guy check stock before i placed the order. the manager called me the next day to tell me that the guy was looking at the wrong thing and they were actually outta stock. no luck anywhere, so i went back to bghydro and they got me the product the following week.

i don't know what the situation is about stuff being outta stock . . . but i found my solution . . . i plan and order well ahead of when i need stuff, and buy extra.

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

i have stuff on back order from them now, 'have in the past also. the first time it happened it was some things i needed right away, so it totally pissed me off. i called them and canceled the order. i found another website that said that they had the items in stock, so i ordered from them. three days later i got an email from them saying that they were outta stock and i'd have to wait 4-6 weeks. i canceled that order and went hunting again, this time on the phone. bought from a place based in CO, 'had the guy check stock before i placed the order. the manager called me the next day to tell me that the guy was looking at the wrong thing and they were actually outta stock. no luck anywhere, so i went back to bghydro and they got me the product the following week.

i don't know what the situation is about stuff being outta stock . . . but i found my solution . . . i plan and order well ahead of when i need stuff, and buy extra.

Yea its pretty crazy I just don't understand why they don't keep up on there inventory i mean someone needs to be updating their site when they are out of stock!I don't know..Hey when you canceled how long did it take before you got your money back?I'm just curious cause i hear people say i t took them 3 weeks to get money back to their card

Aligee

Aligee

BGHYDRO is the only online spot i order from must have been a wrong day to order good luck bro i recommend them when i can !!!

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

BGHYDRO is the only online spot i order from must have been a wrong day to order good luck bro i recommend them when i can !!!

Thanks man I appreciate it bro...Shit I just think maybe i have bad luck..

treebark1950

treebark1950

I've had good luck with them in the past. Sometimes stuff just sales out, they also have brick and mortar stores in LA and such and someone could have came in and bought it before the website got updated. I've seen the website out of stock called the local store and one of em have it. So it goes both ways! Good luck with em next time bro.

Dynamite

Dynamite

I've ordered from BG many many times with great service

my last order was for a grow tent the site said they had in stock,2 days later I received a "back order" e-mail , I called them and canceled it, my money was back in my account the next day

you have no worries , give them a day or so and you'll have your cash back fast as any business can make a credit

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

I've ordered from BG many many times with great service

my last order was for a grow tent the site said they had in stock,2 days later I received a "back order" e-mail , I called them and canceled it, my money was back in my account the next day

you have no worries , give them a day or so and you'll have your cash back fast as any business can make a credit

Ok cool makes me feel a whole lot better now..hahah I will let you guys know by tomorrow if i get it my money

phenotyper

phenotyper

I order from BGH all the time, that or Amazon. Always. I'm sorry you had a bad experience but I've delt with the reps several times and they will bend over backwards to make you happy. In addition, they will personally call back to give the status of the order. I'm sorry you had a poor experience, but maybe you should have given them a minute to correct the issue before spreading this negativity.

Dynamite

Dynamite

Ok cool makes me feel a whole lot better now..hahah I will let you guys know by tomorrow if i get it my money

that happen like 2 weeks ago ,like you I was freaking out too . right now ain't the time to be out a few hundred bucks

I think you already said, but they need to update the damn inventory on their website

opt1c

opt1c

u got a business staffed and run by stoners and u wonder at the stock lists not being up to date... some things in life are a given... hydro stores not having what u want when u want it is one of them

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

Well guys still no money and I called today again to talk to like a rep for the 5th time...This time they are saying there was no money taking out of my account and purchase was never made!!!Wow!! I guess I'ma be out of a lil over hundred bucks..Sucks!!!Worse customer service and business ever..

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

Well on my account it does say pending?What does this?BGH didn't get the money yet and its still pending?

phenotyper

phenotyper

Wow, you're smearing a company and you have NO idea how credit card processing works. If you used a credit card, they charge a pending amount to make sure you have the funds available. Only if they go through with a transaction do they actually change the status from pending to charged. You'll likely see it fall off your account in a couple of days because you cancelled your order and that's how it works For the good of everyone, don't be so hot headed.

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

Well it says pending but money has already been pulled out in full from my account including the $1 dollar they charge to make sure money is in the account...So i don't know.and I'm not Smearing a Company you shouldn't have to call 5 times and talk to 4 different people to figure something out..The company is BS ans I'm not going to change my mind about that..A business should treat their customers with good quality respect..I gave them a chance at first than after that the phone games with them just got old..If you had a good experience with them than all means go ahead and keep ordering from them..I'm just here to give first timers a heads up on how they run the show over there..

phenotyper

phenotyper

And the reason I keep chiming in is because it seems to be fundamentally related to a lack of understanding in how things work when you make a transaction online. BGH is awesome, whenever they have backordered stuff for me, they really go out of their way to make it happen. I'm not a rep, I just cannot stand incompetence attributed to others' misdoings or misunderstandings.

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

And the reason I keep chiming in is because it seems to be fundamentally related to a lack of understanding in how things work when you make a transaction online. BGH is awesome, whenever they have backordered stuff for me, they really go out of their way to make it happen. I'm not a rep, I just cannot stand incompetence attributed to others' misdoings or misunderstandings.

Misunderstanding?If they would take the time and update their site i wouldn't have this problem in the first place...So misdoing?I see that on their side not mine..I'm not being a dick I understand stuff happens and thats ok but I've seen more than 5 reviews with people having the same problem with this company..You would think after having the same problem over and over they would learn but I guess not...Now That's Misunderstanding!!
That's all ima say nothing more i'm done and over with it..If i get the refund or not..Lesson learned and ima take it like that..

Top Bottom