What's your experience with BGHydro?

• Thread starter Neoangelo147
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

Oh and to Phenotyper i'm not trying to start stuff..I'm just trying to state my opinion thats all no disrespect to you..

feelingcali

feelingcali

And the reason I keep chiming in is because it seems to be fundamentally related to a lack of understanding in how things work when you make a transaction online. BGH is awesome, whenever they have backordered stuff for me, they really go out of their way to make it happen. I'm not a rep, I just cannot stand incompetence attributed to others' misdoings or misunderstandings.

What do you have to say about BGH now? I currently have a large order and a return with them and after 3 weeks I still have yet to hear from them. Their site is under maintenance and the place across the street from them has told me there is no activity in the store at all.
If you are in Pasadena why don't you go there and break in and get me my stuff I paid for!
These people and this company are thieves! I've always had to wait 2 or more weeks for delivery but know they are not even answering their phones or opening their doors.

Top Bottom