What's your favorite Motorcycle---Plane---

• Thread starter redog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redog

Feel bad about hijacking Hererisssh's DWC Thread so if the Boss doesn't mind. . . . . What's your favorite Motorcycle and or Airplane?
Boys and their toys ya know!

For me:Fav Bike - 2-strokes rd,lc,rz,rg,tz if I could,i'd have one each thank you.Now,if I hit the lottery I would have to own a Britten.The man was incredible and so was the bike.
Fav plane - easy, the North American XB-70

Britten at daytona
Whats your favorite motorcycle   plane 2
L

Lost

Im going to be super boring and say Yamaha r-6 any generation. After having done the gsxr1000's, r-1's... There is just something about the r6 that is cheap fun.

Now if you were to say cost is no issue, they is would be a hand build honda from the days when a works machine was a real works machine(Oval cylinder nsr750?). Quite possibly one of the greatest engines ever concieved and built.

The Ducati top end machines are all very nice as well. I'd go with the Bayliss 1198, and a matching 848 once they get the "r" model together.

Fav plane is the sr-71 because growing up it was the baddest thing out there.

B

baggins

fav all time bike Brough Superior with the James A Preswick V twin. as for plane SR 71 blackbird.

R

redog

Yeah thats cool

For some reason I thought T.E. Lawrence was killed on another Brit bike.Vincent Black Shadow maybe.This thing reminds me of a Crocker.

1932 Brough Superior
B

baggins

Sir Lawrence of Arabia died on a Brough. Before my divorce I had '38 chief.:smiley_joint:

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Shit I could be at this all day.

Dream Bikes:

Vincent Black Shadow (because of this pic :))

attachment.php

Britten (read the story if you don't know)

attachment.php

Wild Bill's Road Dog (for the living room)

attachment.php

Ducati MH900

attachment.php

Slightly More Realistic Bikes:

Suzuki TL1000s or SV650 Naked

Honda CBX

Kawasaki Z1000

Lambky1
Roadog sw
Britten wheelie
Hailw
A

All-Stars

Breeder
for me its a honda vfr400 nc35 or nc30
best road racer ever IMO :)

S

StonedOwl

Jesus H Christ that’s a neat Franken-bike, what is it, steam powered? lol. It would have to go in the foyer though, It doesn’t match my living rooms decor. :rofl

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Jesus H Christ that’s a neat Franken-bike, what is it, steam powered? lol. It would have to go in the foyer though, It doesn’t match my living rooms decor. :rofl
HAHAHA

Not steam powered but it did have an automatic tranny. Here's some reading: Wild Bill & The Road Dog(s)

Someone I know has a 20 foot long poster of it, you could stare at it for hours.

R

redog

re:Hererisssh

I don't know where you found the Britten wheelie pic so big.I've always seen that image much smaller.Thanks,it's in the collection.
The Mike Hailwood I remember but not w/the upside doen forks and what look like camchain covers.
Too Cool.
Seen this in a poster once in Hyattsville Md. motoshop a long time ago.I have it in a motocourse almost thumbnail size.I want this poster!

74 75
B

baggins

in my non cannabis photos are some pix of my triumphs. '67 tiger chop and my '53 thunderbird.

B

BigSatan

If isn't Harley Davidson, its junk those who say different have never owned one. Rode every bike under the sun and nothing holds a candle to even a cheap sportie....the real deal cadillac of mortcycles boys grow ya pair and ride one some day...something about tyhe throat n thunder of all that American horse power is just unmatchable. I love all motorcycles but hopefullu my turn comes on my hog!

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
You gotta try my BMW R1150RT BS. Got a '55 panhead you can ride if the Beemer's too much for ya. :)

Randy M in 2006 on a Ducati MotoGP bike

attachment.php

:whew

Randy Mamola Ducati 2006 0618
B

BigSatan

Ask your ol'ladies what they'd rather go for a scoot on. ha ha
Get more ass than a toilet seat on a Harley...just geeky looks on all them foreign bikes. To each his own Beemer shafts are a smooth ride bikes are ugly and nerdy looking though great for geezers cruisers...And who doesn't respect the ol'indians and triuphs would love to give a few of the old classics a spot in the garage.

R

redog

RE:

See,I don't see it that way.I think Harley's are antiquated junk.Even a 2009 has primitive brakes.Not good to get one out of a bad situation.
I also feel the day and age of true die hard bikers is gone.Now, all the people who ride them are followers and yuppie type biker wanna be's.Their friends say,"man Nascar is cool" Man,harley's are cool, so they have to have one to fit in.No individualism in this country anymore.
Now females love a Harley and it's because of the obvious vibrations traveling thru the seat.Had more than one female tell me that one.
Me,I tell 'em you want to ride,get your own.Got no use for dead weight fleeing and eluding.:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom