Whats your poison !! Stongest weed you know an we all love !!!

• Thread starter enzow2011
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

enzow2011

Hi guyz enzow here ive not long been farming but have a good few years on the smoking side ive smoked almost everyfin it wud be crazy to say ive smoked all budz because i know there are a few still hiding sumwere out there (i will get you 1 day ) i just fort i put this thread up to see what the rest of the gang are smoking,growing,favorite and stongest weed they have ever had/got/smoked look forward to hearing of ya'll soon ........

Bin larden 100,000 kills 1 death fuckin camper lol !!!

M

MPD

Blueberry. It's the taste, the buzz and the whole package. A really great plant that is a medium feeder, easy enough to grow and propagates well.

It just is.

I have a cross called "Russian Roulette" that is a cross of AK47, White Rino and Romulan. It doesn't yield well and it isn't easy to grow, but two puffs will seriously stomp the snot right out of yo' head. It's like old school pot. You can't remember anything, you might have to puke, the next 3 hours are a nightmare of laughing and vomiting because you have THC poisoning. Even the migraine headache isn't important.

There's that...

C

cannabaholic

Chemdog D or Black Trainwreck............

200 somethin' varieties I've gone thru now(last couple years) an these two ladies have stood the test of time for me.....love me some Casey(joes) too!!

E

enzow2011

I have a cross called "Russian Roulette" that is a cross of AK47, White Rino and Romulan. It doesn't yield well and it isn't easy to grow, but two puffs will seriously stomp the snot right out of yo' head. It's like old school pot. You can't remember anything, you might have to puke, the next 3 hours are a nightmare of laughing and vomiting because you have THC poisoning. Even the migraine headache isn't important.

m8 i fuckin love the sound of that shit lol i cnt belive we havent met each otha yet do you know were i can get some of them magic beans i want my own bean stalk lol

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I would take the skunky wide , mini u.w. because it goes up and down and sideways well . The stone overpowers the others too like trainwreck and such and is easy to smoke i find . Youll only cough if your greedy and take to big hit. The rushs are a delightfull funky chicken while you cant breath if you try for that sort of thing . Very leafy though ! To me theres only a couple strong strains . Most top shelf i see is mids at best to me .....your mileage may vary.....I like forgetting to take the second hit !

C

critical

I would take the skunky wide , mini u.w. because it goes up and down and sideways well . The stone overpowers the others too like trainwreck and such and is easy to smoke i find . Youll only cough if your greedy and take to big hit. The rushs are a delightfull funky chicken while you cant breath if you try for that sort of thing . Very leafy though ! To me theres only a couple strong strains . Most top shelf i see is mids at best to me .....your mileage may vary.....I like forgetting to take the second hit !

what strain is mini u.w pal? i duno bout strongest and i cant put my fingure on just 1 but some of my faves are casey jones, silver bubble, critical mass, jack herrer, la confidential, reCon, big budda seeds cheese, REAL oldschool rhino, bubblegum, blueberry, hawaii maui waui, s5 in damm or as i know it in uk s5 juice, super silver haze, g13, amnesia, mk ultra, super sour og, lavender, Chemdog D... i prob could think of a good few more but i dont wana bore everyone with a whole page of names of all my favourites lol lets here yours

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

what strain is mini u.w pal?

It was a descriptive account of the strain u.w.. My avatar is one . If you have grown the old skunky short u.w. you would know what i mean .:winking0067: Theres a few out there for years ! I like the strongest one . That and the strongest afgani-trainwreck or pheno for zing and muscle relaxer and study helper i can find and albert walker clone are my favorites for all out strenghth and leg of stone and medical uses . Flavor i dont take into account really. Very secondary if at all .Yet when it rains it pours seamingly enough . Huge buds i dont even care about either ..When i drank i drank 151 and it wasnt because it tasted good . lol. Actually i should have been more precise reading the thread discription as far as strain you all know and love and not posted it . Obviously everone dosnt know it. lol . woops , my bad ! juts disregard it toatally. lol

symbiote420

symbiote420

I agree with critical about the LA Confidential, I'd add Sour D, Cindy 99, Master Kush, and the real skunk weed,(not that dutch skunk #1 bs either).
There are many, many others take your pick.

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

some strains from some growers in the sfv ive tried.

black diamond og - best og i have smoked
icebreaker - super dank knockout
amnesia - same dont remember shit
blue dragon -
o ryans belt - icebreaker x humbolt blueberry og x grandaddy purp

from clubs

blue maui :mad0233:
kryptonite og
butter og
presidential og
dj short blueberry
skywalker og
herijuana og

out of all these #1black diamond,icebreaker,amnesia,oryans belt, kryptonite og stand out the most.

2-3 phenos of super silver haze that are crazy

potency factor of everything listed was = 3 everyday stoners:banana1sv6:
1 blunt with .7 = everyone faded for 2-3 hours.

taste off the chart with everything , super smooth, pure expansion coughs but u keep hitting for more taste

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

I'd say the ghost og , and a la confidential x da purps are two of the strongest i've smoked. With a purple sfv og cut coming in at third.

Reactions: 313
C

critical

It was a descriptive account of the strain u.w.. My avatar is one . If you have grown the old skunky short u.w. you would know what i mean .:winking0067: Theres a few out there for years ! I like the strongest one . That and the strongest afgani-trainwreck or pheno for zing and muscle relaxer and study helper i can find and albert walker clone are my favorites for all out strenghth and leg of stone and medical uses . Flavor i dont take into account really. Very secondary if at all .Yet when it rains it pours seamingly enough . Huge buds i dont even care about either ..When i drank i drank 151 and it wasnt because it tasted good . lol. Actually i should have been more precise reading the thread discription as far as strain you all know and love and not posted it . Obviously everone dosnt know it. lol . woops , my bad ! juts disregard it toatally. lol

o ok sounds strong, im just curious what the u.w stands for as i thought it stood for to words n have never heard of it, pal, what seed banks sell this strain? take care

C

critical

I agree with critical about the LA Confidential, I'd add Sour D, Cindy 99, Master Kush, and the real skunk weed,(not that dutch skunk #1 bs either).
There are many, many others take your pick.

yea sorry how could i forget to mention those lol, theres just to many really nice erbs out there to remember to mention them all, know what i mean?? i genarely just go for the fruitiest, uniquest tasting or uniquest affecting strains, i tryed n used to go for all the strongest k.o stoneing strains but got tired of walking around zombied off all the time as it gets abit boring not wanting to do anything after a while, but them sort of strains do come in useful for bed, i just like erbs that put me in positive moods and/or gives me nice flavours to day dream about, n not nececeraly full sativa upliftment, but some of that quality never goes a miss mixed with a indica dominent buzz for a all round pleasent, positive, uplifting yet still relaxing high, my oppinion anyway.. im sure every1 else has there own perfect erb n high, stay medicated.... :banana1sv6:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My favorite & strongest strains Would b White Fire OG Kush & Tahoe OG Kush..

I've also gotin some killer ass weed from Humboldt Co. Called Snow it was super dank..

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
For me it's the Triple OG. The real Orgnkid cut. Not the bubba x OG cut that PO is passing around calling Triple/XXX OG. The shit is the best/strongest tasting, strongest high, and I cannot build up a tolerance to it no matter how much I smoke. You just get higher and higher lol. Not only that, she roots quicker than anything I have seen and vegges like a monster on steroids.

Runner up would have to be Fruity Pebble OG. I hope you have nothing to do for a couple hours after smoking this stuff. Shit straight makes you stupid lol. That taste and smell are amazing!

A

Alien

Supporter
Runner up would have to be Fruity Pebble OG. I hope you have nothing to do for a couple hours after smoking this stuff. Shit straight makes you stupid lol. That taste and smell are amazing!

Glad to hear she's rocking you bro! Definitely a 9.5 in potency for me as well. The shit is just devastating. I bred her for a balanced mix of taste and potency with a solid yield, so she is a home run for me personally. Hit all the goals...love it when that happens.

Cheers,
Alien

I

IndoSmokes

My two favorite are Twisted Sister and Lambo OG. With my tolerance and medical issues I need strong. The Twisted takes all my pain away and gets me going and feeling twisted. The Lambo OG is no BS the strongest I have personally had and the only one to date that I would use for every single symptom I have. The only place I know to get them is in Van Nuys, CA.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I would have to say White Fire, Strawberry Diesel, and Alien Kush! I can't wait to run the Blue Ribbon OG and Purple Fire OG tho. Alien has always got The Farm drooling! Lol. Keep us guessing what's next bro!

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

o ok sounds strong, im just curious what the u.w stands for as i thought it stood for to words n have never heard of it, pal, what seed banks sell this strain? take care
it stands for "university washington" . There like 5 kinds here . The strongest speaks for itself.
Its a clone only strain out here in n.w. washington. Its all over the west coast actually though now for years . Its been spread far and wide. sorry ' dont know were to get seed. .I herd someone in oregon made some a few years back . thats about it . I like alot of weed actually . Mostly with heavy pepper undertones. i like waking with pepper mouth . hehe

Ester

Ester

Thai stick!
Thai x OC Skunk I think they call it now (not the same). Back in the 80's I was offered some @ 40$ a quarter. What the heck I'll give it a shot. The high was mostly a body high and disorienting. I have seen it dipped in hash oil these days but not opium as I had in years past.

C

critical

it stands for "university washington" . There like 5 kinds here . The strongest speaks for itself.
Its a clone only strain out here in n.w. washington. Its all over the west coast actually though now for years . Its been spread far and wide. sorry ' dont know were to get seed. .I herd someone in oregon made some a few years back . thats about it . I like alot of weed actually . Mostly with heavy pepper undertones. i like waking with pepper mouth . hehe

im so pissed i dont live in usa, if i did i could get my hands on some of all these banging clone only strains n cali only strains i keep being teased with on our farm lol its killin me man... o well at least i got sum good genetics, recon, super sour og, critical mass,n big budda's cheese, but i still want me some of cali's finest erbs that i keep sein on here n youtube, pineapple kush, purple erckle, og kush, shmoe cut of casey jones, the white fire og....i gota move to cali man...
:banana1sv6:

Top Bottom