Whelp, finally pulled the trigger on some lights.

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Most here are going to think I'm nut (well I am but that's besides the point).

Was looking at the gavita pro 1700, but I just can't go there right now, but I would like a light that is similar to see how it performs.

Here's what I came up with. It might not have the power of the HLG 650R LED or the Gavita pro, but it shouldn't be far off, it's using the same chips, just probably less of them.

I purchased (2) of these boards
QUANTUM Grow Light 350w V3 Samsung LM301H 3.5k+660nm w/ Meanwell HLG-320 driver

Assembled and shipped from right here in the USA!
all models have dimmer, so you can dial it in...
LM301H quantum LED's for all of our models.

Looks like the same waveform as the Gadiva's and HLG, just probably a little less efficient perhaps (depending on hard it's driven)
I spoke with the guy who builds these custom units, and he says the 350's are his most "efficient" unit.

Oh yea, the cost. ORDER DATE Sep 11, 2020 SOLD BY hygrow_lighting_solutions Quantity: 2 TOTAL US $774.10

Full spec chart orig
sambapati

sambapati

Was looking at the gavita pro 1700, but I just can't go there right now, but I would like a light that is similar to see how it performs.

Here's what I came up with. It might not have the power of the HLG 650R LED or the Gavita pro, but it shouldn't be far off, it's using the same chips, just probably less of them.

Looks like the same waveform as the Gadiva's and HLG, just probably a little less efficient perhaps (depending on hard it's driven)
I spoke with the guy who builds these custom units, and he says the 350's are his most "efficient" unit.

Oh yea, the cost. ORDER DATE Sep 11, 2020 SOLD BY hygrow_lighting_solutions Quantity: 2 TOTAL US $774.10
Looks good crazy like a fox and hungry like a wolf thats u Frankster

Muttley

Muttley

You definitely went the whole hog on this purchase, so your growing skills are probably above par, to make this big ticket buy worthwhile. Standing by to see these bad boys put to work,

sambapati

sambapati

You definitely went the whole hog on this purchase, so your growing skills are probably above par, to make this big ticket buy worthwhile. Standing by to see these bad boys put to work,
MUTTLEY Frankster has done some rather startling work in plant genetics and has some beautiful pics on his page. Hopefully he wears iron welding spec sunglasses around those new-fangled fixtures Herr Frankster. No telling really and that is exciting.....

Top Bottom