When do seeds become apparent?

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

Thought I had seeds in my plant but someone told me they could possibly be the calyx swelling.. When does a viable seed form in the pod so I can be absolutely sure? I'm on week 5 of flowering and there is nothing hard like in the supposed seed pods,,,Am I wrong in thinking these are seeds?

photo_4_14.JPG
photo_3_11.JPG

photo_3_12.JPG
photo62.JPG

T

tattoojim

them are seeds buddy...looks like they will start turning brown soon..

K

kes5480

they are kinda sofyt when on plant still most harden up when dried....and yea those look like seeds to me.

Peace
Kes

A

azpatient

It does look like seeds but to answer the question when they become aparent. It is completely relative to when the girls were polinated and the strain that was pollinated.

mikeb437

mikeb437

Lol,, that settles that! I figured so but then some guy said otherwise,, wishfull thinking I guess. Thanks guys!

darkpink

darkpink

seeds. finish her up, dry them out pick the seeds and pop em. start over. another note your way over fert on these girls there burnt all over.. try decreasing the dosage or a feed water water feed etc schedule. less is more in this case.

dp

C

crispy

when i check to see if something got seeded checkout preflower sites and take it apart and see if anything is in it

Top Bottom