When should i pop them?

• Thread starter cali Green
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cali Green

When should i start poping my beans? Got a couple of seeds from some buddys of mine ecsd x nevs haze , Chemdog's Sister x nev haze, some label marked Fire Og, and some unknown

Im not doing a crazy emerald triangle 8ft trees so dont wanna pop them too early. I will most likely put them in 5or7gal smartpots outside in South Bay Area, Santa Clara County

R

Rory

well....if you dont want monsters, then i would probably pop them around 1st week of may. maybe 2nd week of may. i ususally get my plants around 4-6 feet tall, and 4-5 feet in robust, and i start my seeds 1st week of april. i live in so cal.

redman420

redman420

I already have my outdoor seeds for this year started,but i do grow huge monster plants in 100 gal smart pots.:banana1sv6:

C

cali Green

DANG! Ill bow down to that must be a TREE rather than a Plant

redman420

redman420

ya last year my chem valley kush gave me 7lbs .trees for sure!

BudderBreakfast

BudderBreakfast

was this one plant?....do you have pics of this monster? i am starting a third of mine today, a third of mine in two weeks and the last third around april. can only have a few trees around here the rest i must restrict to bushes so i dont draw too much attention.

M

McDank805

start them between te 21st and march 1st, this is when the moon will be waning.

redman420

redman420

was this one plant?....do you have pics of this monster? i am starting a third of mine today, a third of mine in two weeks and the last third around april. can only have a few trees around here the rest i must restrict to bushes so i dont draw too much attention.

Ya that was one plant sorry no pics ,this year doing some deadhead og ,purple chem (blackwater X 91 chem),strawberry og ,and buddha og.hope there will be as big!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im still new at this but....
last year I grew trees and beds full of 3 footers...I think I like the beds full of smaller plants better. (probably depends on the strain?)

If you have some 5000k CFLs you could pop them now..
Veg them to around 2 foot and and be able to take clones from the females in April...then put the clones outside in May...

Just a thought.

Good luck with the grow Bro..Take pics and share em!

C

cali Green

I was trying to probley pop them and put them under a light for like 2-3 weeks then put them out side somewere.. wish i could take clones and stuff but living back with the fambam and only outdoor .................sucks

C

cali Green

Ya that was one plant sorry no pics ,this year doing some deadhead og ,purple chem (blackwater X 91 chem),strawberry og ,and buddha og.hope there will be as big!

MMmmmmm Strawberry Og .. were you get that at?

BudderBreakfast

BudderBreakfast

progressive options in tujunga has some strawberry diesel x tahoe og seeds in stock

BudderBreakfast

BudderBreakfast

great selection i just cut down a deadhead og today. purple chem sounds very interesting as the strawberry og. im sure they will be huge if youre starting them soon. this year im going with c99, kosher kush, and chemmy jones (Chemdog D x casey jones) starting the 21st from seed and then throwing a fire og, deadhead og strawberry diesel, plushberry and vortex out there as clones later on.

redman420

redman420

ya strawberry og is a bruce banner clone (sour d X strawberry cough X Ghost Og)XTahoe og,and its a new strain from cali connection that im going to be testing.:banana1sv6:

C

cali Green

Finally! I Remberd he said he was going to some bruce banner mixes a while back on CC forum

vaporedout

vaporedout

[B
If you have some 5000k CFLs you could pop them now..
Veg them to around 2 foot and and be able to take clones from the females in April...then put the clones outside in May...[/B]

yup thats exactly what imma do, gonna let some of my seedlings i only had 1 of grow a little then im gonna take clones and have a good outdoor year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom