When to introduce plant enzymes

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

had I not been on this forum and or had my buddy helping me in person, i would had harvested last week. basically 2 to 3 weeks early like i had done in previous run. but DAMN i misted them with sugar daddy and have waited the two more weeks i was told to wait and its night and day. that alongside cutting all the little stuff below the canopy which before i hadnt done thinking i was getting more buds. boy was i wrong. cutting all the little stuff out made a HUGE difference.
Technique plays a huge role in end yield. Nutrient, media, environment. All VERY important but if you don't know how to use them to your advantage.........

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

About the only thing id do at this point is drop the temps to make those purples pop and reduce heat degradation of terps, flavonoids and cannabinoids

They are looking great bud
What temp does degradation start at? My tent temps are averaging around 77* with both lights on full blast. Is there a threshold where the degradation becomes much more pronounced? IOW, does each degree exponentially degrade the terp profile? If there's a hot day in the tent for whatever reason will this mean those terps are gone or does it take a sustained temperature to begin degradation??

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What temp does degradation start at? My tent temps are averaging around 77* with both lights on full blast. Is there a threshold where the degradation becomes much more pronounced? IOW, does each degree exponentially degrade the terp profile? If there's a hot day in the tent for whatever reason will this mean those terps are gone or does it take a sustained temperature to begin degradation??
I believe as low as 70f but you only need to think about right near harvest like maybe the last week or wven few days.

77f is not something id worry to much about and probably not make any real significant difference.

Also im talking plant temp’s not air temps

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So would you say that as long as your VPD is in range you should be OK?
Well not really but kinda… tbh running to dry hot at the end imo can reduce the terps a bit… just the same as dry and cure… low and slow makes all the difference. The benefit while still growing is they are replenished. Ao like i say only the shirt duration at the end is really important

Top Bottom