When & what to add for Bloom Boosters?

• Thread starter Wevie Stonder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wevie Stonder

Hey guys,

I'm doing my first hydro grow with 48 sites of Casey Jones (Sativa dominant) in hydroton. We just entered into week 5 and things are looking pretty damn great.

We've got a good nute line that we like (cutting edges solutions) , but we haven't added any extra things to really kick the buds into high gear-- we've just been rocking the basic bloom feeding schedule for out nutes.

Anyways, what do you guys recommend for bud phatteners, sugars, whatever to really kick them into epic, crystally nuggy phat wonder buds?

Also, when do you add such nutes? I'm guessing that weeks 5 & 6 are the time to do it.

Advice would be really appreciated!!!!

WS

B

biggun4me

There are to many bloom boosters to name, but I think you should start to use them your first week into flower... Good luck... Peace

T

Trim Reaper

I have tried almost all of them over the last 25 years, and have to say visually the most impressive is Over Drive. You can watch the callaxes just explode within a few days of adding it. 8 ml/gal week 4-6, great shit. I also love Bud Ignitor for first 2 weeks (8ml/gal), and Big Bud for week 3-4 (8ml/gal). Can be used with any base nutient.

J

johard59

Blossoms

Its the time when it starts flowering, the plant requires the high level of nutritions, check the ph level, maintain the humidity and temperature of the atmospere,

Top Bottom