when you first started smoking

• Thread starter SirSmokyGarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SirSmokyGarden

and you didn't have a way to smoke. what was the weirdest thing you used to smoke? or built to blaze?

if you cant remember, well thats what happens when you smoke lol
its ok

vaporedout

vaporedout

broke our bong once, was broke, used the stem from the broken bong, threw it in a 2 liter soda bottle, got some HUGE rips, just dont suck to hard, practically flatten the bottle and drink that water..... ew

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I've smoked off of a car's cigarette lighter back in the day. I just crumbled the weed on the glowing element and tried to suck without getting close enough to burn my lips. Worked decently most of the time. Lip burn is almost inevitable though.

-TF

S

SirSmokyGarden

broke our bong once, was broke, used the stem from the broken bong, threw it in a 2 liter soda bottle, got some HUGE rips, just dont suck to hard, practically flatten the bottle and drink that water..... ew

ive dont that before hahaha. good times. a bit harsh, and prolly some plastic poisoning too. but got high none the less!! really high

[/QUOTE] smoked off of a car's cigarette lighter back in the day. I just crumbled the weed on the glowing element and tried to suck without getting close enough to burn my lips. Worked decently most of the time. Lip burn is almost inevitable though.

-TF
[/QUOTE]

thats a good idea, iv been in my car out in the boondocks and forgot a lighter.. shoulda just free based that shit like you lol

thats a good one mane

S

SirSmokyGarden

guess i dont know how to use this site haha.. the [/QUOTE] shit is all fucked up. my bad

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

When younger, a can, like everyone. Sometime I'd have to use alum foil.;( Wrap it around a pen/pencil and bend it and the end to form a L. Used to smoke that way at Forest Camp!! HAHAHAHA!!! Fuck wannabe probation officers!! (better then jail tho...a lil)

S

SirSmokyGarden

When younger, a can, like everyone. Sometime I'd have to use alum foil.;( Wrap it around a pen/pencil and bend it and the end to form a L. Used to smoke that way at Forest Camp!! HAHAHAHA!!! Fuck wannabe probation officers!! (better then jail tho...a lil)

hahaha yeah I can say that a can has saved the day many, many times.

old school but will always remember thos good times.

I also remember liking how hard it was to find a place to smoke a bowl when I was younger.. I always liked a challenge lol
hiking out to the middle of no where.
I guess I still do sometimes.
but its always nice just sitting on the couch with a bong and smoking a bunch of strains sometimes too. "the relaxation factor" haha

Cort

Cort

Back then the aluminum pipes were around. Finding glass was exotic.

Take the screw on bowl from a pipe, carve out a 3 liter shasta bottle lid, screw on the bowl and have a gravity bong. 2 liter bongs were for pussies.

Coke bottle, use a pen as a stem, tin foil bowl... got a bong. Silly putty or bubble gum to seal leaks.

squiggly

squiggly

a banana.

Worked surprisingly well--it was just barely ripe, so still nice and firm :)

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Back then the aluminum pipes were around. Finding glass was exotic.

Take the screw on bowl from a pipe, carve out a 3 liter shasta bottle lid, screw on the bowl and have a gravity bong. 2 liter bongs were for pussies.

Coke bottle, use a pen as a stem, tin foil bowl... got a bong. Silly putty or bubble gum to seal leaks.

5 gallon sparklet drum in a pool. Those were the days.

S

SirSmokyGarden

apples are great for pipes haha. I remember always daring someone in the smoke circle or group to bite into it. that was funny as hell. but I didn't understand how some people like that shit.. or act like they do anyways. I think that shit is gross, imo.

B

bckwht

gravity bongs n 2liter/breadbag lung were pretty cool...lots of older fellas make some sick deer antler bowls around my parts too

S

SirSmokyGarden

deer antler bowls sound cool. iv never seen anything like that. im here in nor cal, where are you at?

P

paulycali

For the weirdest.....I would say making a pen into a one hitter

Must be a pen with a metal point

Take out the ink plastic thing, turn the metal point upside down and melt it into place. As long as you hit the metal and not the plastic it was all good

Funny shit for sure :)

B

bckwht

@sirsmokygarden I am backwoods east coast...I actually plan to make one soon maybe I'll post a shot in the next couple weeks, plan to copy an old heads design I use to smoke from as a middle schooler haha

S

SirSmokyGarden

@sirsmokygarden I am backwoods east coast...I actually plan to make one soon maybe I'll post a shot in the next couple weeks, plan to copy an old heads design I use to smoke from as a middle schooler haha

sounds good, post a pic up on here if you do.
id like to see that

Top Bottom