when you first started smoking

• Thread starter SirSmokyGarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokinupon1

tokinupon1

When I was a kid pops was at work. Went into the garage 5/8 deep socket duct taped that to a piece of an old metal curtain rod for a stem. Popped a hole in 20oz Pepsi bottle added some more duct and BAM! I spent the rest of the day fishing for rocks with my buddy's. No joke I remember arguing over what I thought was a fish for like 10 min. Damn rock bass

S

SirSmokyGarden

When I was a kid pops was at work. Went into the garage 5/8 deep socket duct taped that to a piece of an old metal curtain rod for a stem. Popped a hole in 20oz Pepsi bottle added some more duct and BAM! I spent the rest of the day fishing for rocks with my buddy's. No joke I remember arguing over what I thought was a fish for like 10 min. Damn rock bass

the 20oz with a socket is classic. In high school I remember caring around a socket and lighter with me when I would skate home. and just pick up a few water bottles or whatever it was, make a pipe and smoke mad bowls right before getting home, that was always a good time.

:pimp:

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Hell ya the walk home from school.... Man so many adventures came from that stroll. I remember another time just when I started high school my buddies some seniors came to scoop me for a (before 1st day bake). He was driving some pile of fuck conversion van. Got home that day and my mom goes hey which one of ur dumbass friends is driving the cheech n Chong party bus. She knew what was up.

S

SirSmokyGarden

Hell ya the walk home from school.... Man so many adventures came from that stroll. I remember another time just when I started high school my buddies some seniors came to scoop me for a (before 1st day bake). He was driving some pile of fuck conversion van. Got home that day and my mom goes hey which one of ur dumbass friends is driving the cheech n Chong party bus. She knew what was up.

hahahaha good story
it was always way better when we could start driving.
thats really when all the fun started, hot boxing the car till you cant see out the windows, and just parking up in random spots to roll a joint or blunt wrap, swisher..
wait I still do that some times lol
but good times non the less

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

hahahaha good story
it was always way better when we could start driving.
thats really when all the fun started, hot boxing the car till you cant see out the windows, and just parking up in random spots to roll a joint or blunt wrap, swisher..
wait I still do that some times lol
but good times non the less

I remember one time pops let me take his car on a weekend. We hotboxed the hell out of it. He said when he was warming it up the next morning he turned on the heater and it blew smoke out at him, woke me up all pissed off talkin shit...

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I remember one time pops let me take his car on a weekend. We hotboxed the hell out of it. He said when he was warming it up the next morning he turned on the heater and it blew smoke out at him, woke me up all pissed off talkin shit...

Hahahaha. I remember one time I waked and baked before high school. I burped in my moms car and smoke came out and completely smelled like dank. That is the last time my mom beat my ass.

S

SirSmokyGarden

Hahahaha. I remember one time I waked and baked before high school. I burped in my moms car and smoke came out and completely smelled like dank. That is the last time my mom beat my ass.

LOL
that is funny Af
:clapping

2tall

2tall

My friend would make a pipe out of tin foil.
We called him rin tin randy.

some1

some1

About 1990 Mc Donalds came out with a Coke-a-Cola plastic Panda Bear cup. I took it and made a double barrel Water Bong, 2 chuncks of garden hose and 2 5/8" sockets. Load that up with good green, bit of hash, and a drop of oil x 2. Was an impressive bear.
Cheers
S1

Swim

Swim

I made a hookah out of a wine bottle when I was 15. Took forever to get a hole in the side. I think I somehow managed to chip out a hole with an awl, then used plain old rubber hosing. The bowl was the cone from a cake decorating frosting dispenser thing, and I made the stem out of a crossbow arrow.

fractal

fractal

I used to smoke out of apples every day at my job as a valet for a swanky hotel. Got to the point that when I would snag an apple from the bowl at the lobby front desk, the guy working check-ins asked me if I was going to eat it or smoke out of it. Guess we were not too good at disposing of the evidence in the parking garage!

G

Gnostic

toilet paper roll with tin foil as a bowl. taste like Charmin but did the job. it was a really long night

Cort

Cort

Used that toilet paper roll filled with fabric softener sheets to blow smoke through. worked wonders keeping the smell down.

urbanfog

urbanfog

toilet paper roll
apple
can
tinfoil
socket
but most of ll I miss my old triple chamber acrylic "graffix" bong, pre glass days :D

Top Bottom