Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Get those Red lights in there!

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I love keeping the mh bulbs in for the first two weeks, they stack so hard doing that, I even throw a few mh's in my flower room to get a mixed spectrum.
@Billyboat I am actually using this method also this run. I did the 36 hr dark then instead of swapping to HPS right out of the gate I left MH in until flowers started to show was around 2 weeks before fruitification showed. Then swapped to HPS. What I want to do is a couple of side by side runs with identical strains to get a feel for any differences in this delayed technique of swapping lighting.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Dont bother. Just flip 12 hours off. None of that stuff matters. All in the genes of the plant how fast they will respond to flower.

Peace

william76

william76

Anybody tried a longer light period?ie the last light period before 12 dark,i was doing it 26hrs light the last day of veg,then straight to 12 dark,they seemed to start flowering a lot faster,id still be doing it now but it's not practical where I'm growing now,the long day signals end of summer,im sure it's natural in the wild,76

A

A-Roe

Dont bother. Just flip 12 hours off. None of that stuff matters. All in the genes of the plant how fast they will respond to flower.

Peace
Yeah fuck that 36 hour darkness shit, straight 12/12 from day one. I just keep the Hortilux Blues in for the first two weeks to try and tame the stretch.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Total hours of dark is what the plant sense you can flower up to 14 hours light and still be fine. Any more any one may run into stress issues?

Top Bottom